The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

If you think we will stop 10 in a row by resigning guys like Naismith your seriously kidding yourself on

Experienced internationals of a very decent quality who have played European football for club and country and against the best in England ... will go a long way to do that.

Experienced internationals of a very decent quality who have played European football for club and country and against the best in England ... will go a long way to do that.
your ignoring the fact the player is a coward. How does signing a coward to replace players that are not up for the fight help? That's just continuing the problem. Naismith proved without a doubt he doesn't have the stomache for a fight when the chips are down. He would just join those in the squad already who don't want to accept less holidays and and want to stick to the old ways of playing.

If you think we will stop 10 in a row by resigning guys like Naismith your seriously kidding yourself on

If you think in our current predicament that we have the funds to bring in much better than Naismith for how much he would cost us then it isn't me kidding myself on.

The guy was sold in January of last year for almost 9 million quid. Inflated market or not, if we got Naismith in for free and just having to pay his wages then we will have won a watch.

He is significantly better than ANYTHING we currently have at the Club.

At least be objective Bruce.

I'd tend to agree with you here. Naismith has hardly set the heather alight since he went to Norwich. Last I looked he was struggling to get in the starting XI. Maybe his best days are behind him ?

I haven't seen anything of Naismith at Norwich but I commented on one of the last, maybe the last Scotland match that he was the only player who looked remotely interested and showed any talent.

Like Phillipe Senderos?

Would happy swap Garner back to PNE for Stevie May plus cash back our way he is over his injury fit and ready to go and is a proven goal scorer in the league could get 20 a season something we don't have just now

stevie may is garbage

If you think in our current predicament that we have the funds to bring in much better than Naismith for how much he would cost us then it isn't me kidding myself on.

The guy was sold in January of last year for almost 9 million quid. Inflated market or not, if we got Naismith in for free and just having to pay his wages then we will have won a watch.

what would naismith's position be?

I am being objective , we paid this little scum bag for the best part of two years whilst he was injured , I know from guys at the club at the time he promised to stay until his agent wafted a £2 million signing on fee , all of a sudden he new nothing about anything , he lied at that press conference and he let down guys like me who absolutely idolised him , I don't care if he's fucking messi I don't want sum bags like him near our club