Europa League Draw: Rangers / Progrès Niederkorn v AEL Limassol / St Joseph's

any news on ticket pricing?

Season ticket holders can purchase their seats from tomorrow Wednesday 21 June until Saturday 24 June. Thereafter general sale will commence online and Ticket Hotline from Sunday 25 June. Ticket prices are £15 adults, £10 concessions and £5 juniors.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/europa-league-dates-confirmed/

Edited by ian1964

I read on FF that there was a bus running from Dusseldorf and contacted the guy. Unfortunately you have to be in the travel club to get a ticket. And for that you need to be a season ticket holder.:sigh:

Reply from SR

Dear Alan

Thank you for your e-mail of earlier today.

I fully understand your frustration, however the Club communicated with fans as soon as it became apparent that there was a potential issue with the away leg of the fixture. The issue has nothing to do with Rangers and is currently being resolved between Progres Niederkorn and UEFA and is due to circumstances in Luxembourg.

As things stand, it looks as though the match will be played on Tuesday 4 July but with the kick off time still to be confirmed.

As I said, the Club notified fans immediately we were made aware that there may be a change to the date and whilst I appreciate how you must feel, the matter is completely outwith the control of anyone at Rangers.

Best regards.

Stewart

Did it not have the following at the bottom of the email?

The information contained in this e-mail is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you receive this document in error, please immediately notify us by emailing webmail@rangers.co.uk and destroy the original message. Thank you.

The Rangers Football Club Limited, A Company Registered in Scotland, No SC425159, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

"Think Before You Print"

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service. For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

Thanks.

I went ahead and booked the flights as above GLA-LUX out on the Wed 5th back on the Sat 8th; hopefully only the venue might change to Luxembourg City, not the date. I think it's £60 to change with KLM which is insurance against the price going up which it certainly will do.

Genuinely hope it doesn't cost you too much to change your flights given the news that the return leg is on the 4th.

Lesson learnt I guess.

Season ticket holders can purchase their seats from tomorrow Wednesday 21 June until Saturday 24 June. Thereafter general sale will commence online and Ticket Hotline from Sunday 25 June. Ticket prices are £15 adults, £10 concessions and £5 juniors.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/europa-league-dates-confirmed/

Good of the Club to set those prices.

Did it not have the following at the bottom of the email?

The information contained in this e-mail is CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you receive this document in error, please immediately notify us by emailing webmail@rangers.co.uk and destroy the original message. Thank you.

The Rangers Football Club Limited, A Company Registered in Scotland, No SC425159, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

"Think Before You Print"

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service. For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

does it matter for an email with this content ?

I was glad to see such a prompt response from the club

positive PR for us in my view

Genuinely hope it doesn't cost you too much to change your flights given the news that the return leg is on the 4th.

Lesson learnt I guess.

I have just changed at a cost of £148 (£60 fee + £88 difference) so a total of £366, not great but not a disaster. Now arriving at 13:55 on Tuesday so hopefully no delays and the kick off isn't too much ahead of 6.00pm! Return on Thursday was slightly dearer than Friday but saves a night in a hotel and still get to see Differdange.

Now for the hotel.

Official site says season ticket holders can purchase their own seat from tomorrow. I was just able to secure my own seat as well as purchase an additional ticket there. Seems to have gone live early.

Good of the Club to set those prices.

Yeah, those prices are very reasonable. If the wee fella and wife were in Scotland at the time I would definitely get them tickets for that.

I have just changed at a cost of £148 (£60 fee + £88 difference) so a total of £366, not great but not a disaster. Now arriving at 13:55 on Tuesday so hopefully no delays and the kick off isn't too much ahead of 6.00pm! Return on Thursday was slightly dearer than Friday but saves a night in a hotel and still get to see Differdange.

Now for the hotel.

Would probably have been cheaper waiting - but as I said earlier, hopefully a lesson learnt.