Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Naturally TLRB disagrees with you:

When it was suggested that Rangers assistant manager Helder Baptista had spoken to the police about Lennon, he replied: “He should have got back in his box. “Funny enough he didn’t (have something to say to me). “I don’t know what he was saying, I assume he was unhappy about something “I didn’t make a gesture*, I celebrated a goal. “If they are unhappy about it they can come and tell me. “But I shouldn’t get into trouble for doing that. “I am celebrating a goal. What way are you supposed to celebrate a goal? “If I pick my nose someone will find something to criticise me for, I am celebrating a goal. “You are looking for things that aren’t there.”

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/neil-lennon-i-did-nothing-other-than-celebrate-a-goal-1-4530464

* The photo in the article shows a clear gesture

No doubt that's just 'exuberance'

with the police just standing there watching as they were last week when our player had the lighter thrown at him

Rangers should employ security to baton the gargoyle and provoke the police into doing something about it

Edited by jhunter

I said last week after watching Hibs beat Thistle that they looked like 11 Neil Lennons and that showed again today. That will probably stand them in good stead though to be honest. I also couldn't care less what gestures he made, although note that Halliday got sent off for less.

Like Hallidays red card at Morton, Ryan Jacks was a disgrace. That cost us the game, the referee cost us the game and I very very rarely say that. So I will hold fire on Caixinha this week. However, Pedro should have noted from the Thistle game, that John McGinn spent the whole game trying to get the Partick skipper sent off. I can't remember him being a dirty player under Alan Stubbs, so no prizes for guessing who instilled that into him. It's a deliberate tactic, Lennon tried to get opponents sent off as a player and it worked for him today as a manager. But we should have been expecting it.

Somewhat amusing anecdote...

Late in the game a fan sitting just along from me shouts "Get Niko on FFS Pedro".... and this was long AFTER we had brought Herrera, Wilson and Pena on :roflmao:

And another fan was giving Windass absolute pellets for not tracking back... despite the fact that Pedro had told Windass not to track back and stay up front alongside Herrera and Morelos to give another option.