Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

There is a good team in there somewhere. We just lack a bit of spark. Morelos looks good. Miller unfortunately I think needs to be dropped tonsee if losing him adds to a bit more dynamism. Hearts were just awful. We should have easily got 3 points there.

You are right: perhaps, we can't do more than that than actually hit the target? It was relentless pressure without the cutting edge. Unfortunately, that's not good enough. I always laugh at the Tottenham meme going around, about how the only thing they've achieved over the last few season, despite having a very good side, is 'put pressure on'. Pressure is not enough; we need to start scoring against these amateurs.

We need more attacking options; outwith Hardie and an unfit Pena, who's left? Hopefully we see some action towards the end of the transfer window.

Hit the target more, that would be a good start. We got 2 shots out of 10 on target!!

That's McKay, MOH and Waghorn scored...

And Garner as well has a couple for Ipswich. O'Halloran now has 2 for St Johnstone - I could never have seen him scoring a goal for us like the solo effort he got last week. There must be something about the special pressure of playing for Rangers; never used to believe it but now I'm starting to think again.

And Garner as well has a couple for Ipswich. O'Halloran now has 2 for St Johnstone - I could never have seen him scoring a goal for us like the solo effort he got last week. There must be something about the special pressure of playing for Rangers; never used to believe it but now I'm starting to think again.

The pressure, certainly, but the game situations are different as well: teams always play at 200% against us and give us little space.

These guys, now playing for other teams, failed to do it for Rangers last season: none of them would have made a difference, today. against the Hertz, well drilled, 10 men behind the ball tactic.

Indeed. Would a front three of McKay, Waghorn and Garner seriously have changed today's outcome?