Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

The pressure, certainly, but the game situations are different as well: teams always play at 200% against us and give us little space.

Totally agreed. That is one of our main problems; Rangers aren't anywhere near as good as we were but we are still a massive scalp so these small teams still try their hearts (pardon the pun) out but we've not got enough quality to fill that gap.

We need to replace Miller with someone with composure. You can't miss those chances he misses today. You've got to pick a spot in the net and hit it. Every time we hit the byline and cut it back as was done today and against hibs Miller is on his heels so is slow to respond and when he does get there first his weight is still back and he either puts it high or hits the first body. If he would just get on his toes and be ready he could be placing those shots away easy. Every game same simple mistake costs us he needs dropped

Time for PC to go!, we are not improving, his subs are baffling!, why did we remain with 4 at the back?, our most expensive signing can't even get a game, I have given up on him.

The board won't sack him now and I don't think they should. However we have to see improvement soon - in results and our play.

Time for PC to go!, we are not improving, his subs are baffling!, why did we remain with 4 at the back?, our most expensive signing can't even get a game, I have given up on him.

That would mean bringing in a manager who has to use Warburton dud remains (though admittedly Warburton's ex-players all seem to have form we never saw) and those signed by PC of whom many came to Ibrox to play for him and whatever system/style he promised them. The likely replacement would be a knee-jerk one - a traditional Scottish approach that most of our squad would have no interest in. It's not an enticing prospect. Pena, Herrarra, Morelos, Alves, Cardoso all potentially in a cream puff..............and no (or not much) money or transfer window left.......

I have to say it was some blow to finish work and read "0-0". If last week didn't spark a reaction then we are in for a long season, a season that paradoxically enough feels likes it's over already to quite a degree.

Yes it's not looking good? I hear on the radio he played a round of golf with King after the Hibs defeat? He has the full support of DK.

What that means is anyone's guess? He will get to the Tims game (I think?) but if he loses the next few who knows?

Can we afford to toast him and be left with all his squad?

If I'm being objective I would still say give the guy until the mhanks game. Let's see if he can make it work although it's not looking good.

Hearts just sat in all day today and we missed several sitters (Miller in particular). Very frustrating!