Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

Unless the board manage to get a serious heavy weight into the club , then any new manager is going to be under immediate pressure unlike anything they have ever experienced before , we cannot go down the experimental/young up'n coming route we need gravitas and someone the press wont mess with.

I hate the fact that Rangers are on the receiving end (i.e. from the media) once again. I hate the fact that i was right when i thought Rangers should seek success with a British coach and mainly British players, because i wanted Pedro to win as he is such a likeable person, that was just stamped on all the time. He wasn't scared of bringing in young players, he had enthusiasm, but i just think this philosophy didn't match.

They took enough time until they presented Pedro then, they will take again enough time to decide who's next - in the meantime i ask myself if those people are qualified enough to make such decisions?

At least thousands of Rangers supporters will have some new hope when they travel to Hearts this weekend with Graeme on the side. Wonder about the team selection...

I feel really angry about the whole situation and on the other hand somehow also relieved...

Manager speculation - 'Safe': McInnes, Walter, McCall | 'Interesting': Gaultier, Neil, Allardyce, Preud'homme | 'Dreaming': Gio, Favre

Who do you fancy?

If it is Steve McLaren as was on someone's list I am starting already. He should be sacked. The wally with the brolly.

It's a big decision we've got coming up. The board need to be unified in the decision not like last time. If they can't then people need to leave for the good of Rangers.

Also if the stories about Miller and Wallace are true they should both be cut loose at the earliest opportunity.

If it is Steve McLaren as was on someone's list I am starting already. He should be sacked. The wally with the brolly.

Man stands under umbrella in rain, has piss taken.

He's failed, certainly, and more than once, but I'll not write anyone off over a stupid media headline. Saw his Derby side a bit a while back and they played good fitba, for a while anyway. There's definitely a coach in there, and given the low bar we would be setting, not the worst appointment.

Get the word out that we are looking for applicants and see who applies, I think we may be surprised at the quality who would be interested. Who would have thought Killie could get Clarke?

SSN reporting Billy Davies wants to apply. We could end up with some amount of chancers applying. They must have an idea who they want.