Rangers v Thistle - The Never Ending Journey

Another enjoyable game, i could get used to this. several stand out performances for me again, Holt, Windass, McCrorie and John. we should have scored 5 maybe six. Letting teams off the hook does us no favours, hammer them, That is the only to get the fear factor back, otherwise visiting teams think they have a chance at Ibrox.

I agree we should have done more to turn the screw on them. Windass took his goal well, but it was a perfectly timed gift from Thistle. Without it I suspect the second 45 would have turned out to be quite a bit more stressful.

The middle half hour was excellent, the first half hour was a tough game where we could have been 2 up or 2 down another day, the final half hour was controlled but fairly insipid, but I am happy to take that at 3-0 up given our home form to date this season.

Great performance from McCrorie today, easily MOTM, with good games from Holt, Candieas, Morelos, and Tav. Good to see a training ground set piece lead to a goal. Shows what good coaching can do.

It would be ironic in the extreme I'd Murty was still in charge and wins our next game against Hamilton, doing in 3 games what Pedro the Pretender couldn't do in 25, win 3 straight games.

However I would still prefer it if we have got our new man in place by the time Accies come to Ibrox.

Apparently, they were goading Rangers fans and using a Saltire with "yes" on it and a Catalan flag to do so.

That's what I've heard. We should draft the Spanish Police in yo deal with this sort of incident.

Just saw the goals - 3 decent finishes and I'm delighted McCrorie got off the mark. Trying not to get too carried away but he has all the credentials of a future star.

Not long in,was at Louden,decent performance again no wonder Graeme Murty's name being chanted.

Three good goals,can't help thinking that Windass would have missed if not for confidence through scoring last week.

Outstanding by Holt again my MOM.