Rangers v Thistle - The Never Ending Journey

Solid performance. Eased up after the third and should have had more.

Anyone know what happened in the Thistle end? Were they all fighting amongst themselves?

I was wondering that. I'm at the opposite end so I couldn't make much out other than them getting huckled.

Good result. I saw Hibs was 1-1 just after half time and was a wee bit disappointed they won and stay above us. But two good results since PC left, albeit against mediocre opposition - if Murty gets 3 wins on the trot, it's really going to show what a dud PC was.

Solid performance. Eased up after the third and should have had more.

Anyone know what happened in the Thistle end? Were they all fighting amongst themselves?

From what I could see from broomloan rear was there was some being thrown out. Then others started scrapping with themselves/stewards. There had been nip back and forth with Govan front. Scot squad eventually through a good few out by looks of it.

From what I could see from broomloan rear was there was some being thrown out. Then others started scrapping with themselves/stewards. There had been nip back and forth with Govan front. Scot squad eventually through a good few out by looks of it.

Apparently, they were goading Rangers fans and using a Saltire with "yes" on it and a Catalan flag to do so (for reasons perhaps best known to themselves.) As they were in a gangway, the stewards asked them to behave. They

- with others joining in - then ganged up on the stewards and were eventually chucked out.

*** Please note that all of this is second hand info from someone at the game and a pal of a pal at that. I was watching on RTV and my pal who relayed this info couldn't make it out from where he was sitting.

Edited by SteveC

Another enjoyable game, i could get used to this. several stand out performances for me again, Holt, Windass, McCrorie and John. we should have scored 5 maybe six. Letting teams off the hook does us no favours, hammer them, That is the only to get the fear factor back, otherwise visiting teams think they have a chance at Ibrox.

Edited by aweebluesoandso