The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Are albion Rovers incapable of punctuation and capitalisation?  And don't they know the difference between to and too?

I can't wait to beat Celtc...the opportunities for mockery are endless.

Lol.... you spelt "Albion" without the capitalized "A" and mocked their lack of capitalization..... was that deliberate ? :ninja:

It is surprising the number of people that don't know the difference between to and too

Just now, MacK1950 said:

Notice you used the Americanised spelling in "capitalised".:whistle:

Auto-correct.... and given I have lived in Bermuda for over 17 years where the influence is more American than British... I would say that is acceptable :thup::ninja:

42 minutes ago, craig said:

Auto-correct.... and given I have lived in Bermuda for over 17 years where the influence is more American than British... I would say that is acceptable :thup::ninja:

No excuses, Craig!  ?

I apologise for my error.  Not good enough.

The one that gets me these days is, "a lot"...everyone seems to write, "alot".  Same with, "as well".

You'd hope someone in charge of a football club's official social media would have a grasp of the basics though.  Aren't Albion Rovers a bit left footed? 

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

No excuses, Craig!  ?

I apologise for my error.  Not good enough.

The one that gets me these days is, "a lot"...everyone seems to write, "alot".  Same with, "as well".

You'd hope someone in charge of a football club's official social media would have a grasp of the basics though.  Aren't Albion Rovers a bit left footed? 

Should that not be clubs' ?:)