The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Standard practice for a young player now. 

And agreeing to a sell on clause was likely the only way to finally get this over the line.  If Morelos goes i'm confident we will insist on one too.

• Frankie changed the title to The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread
23 hours ago, BEARGER said:

On the Rossiter to Wigan possibility, why would any club take a chance on him after his record with us? More like a loan deal if they had any sense.

A loan to a Scottish top flight club would be ideal I think, Hamilton or somewhere he'll get games. Gives him first team football in our league and potentially helps his team take points off our rivals.

I think he's going to struggle to start if Docherty comes in because we'll have Docherty and Goss, with Halliday and Holt as backups. A loan could get him fit again and ready for next season. He'll take a long time getting fit by wee appearances off the bench I think. Hope I'm wrong.