Pacific Quay Musings?

50 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Be interesting to see what the mood of it becomes if we win on Thursday night then beat them on Sunday. Will it be Rangers inspired hiring of 'rookie' Stevie G along with good signings paying dividends? Or will it be a covert woe is me sellick need to get their house in order.

They will dig up sectarian singing et al ...

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

They will dig up sectarian singing et al ...

That will be a harder one to swing than usual since what is it we're supposed to get? A mere 800 among tens of thousands of yahoos? If they can even hear our relative handful over the IRA chants that would be an accomplishment.

26 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That will be a harder one to swing than usual since what is it we're supposed to get? A mere 800 among tens of thousands of yahoos? If they can even hear our relative handful over the IRA chants that would be an accomplishment.

Chris McLaughlin has ears like Jodrell Bank.

I've done the full circle with bhbc and all other haters.   They just don't bother me anymore.   With this lot though they have set their stall out and there is nothing they can do to turn the clock back.   They will be despised by the vast majority of our fans for decades to come.

What makes me feel better is that with every step forward we take they hurt.  It burns their souls with every little bit of success that comes our way.  And they are slowly being shown up for the fools that they are.  

They have run their course.   Success for Rangers will be their downfall.   in the end they spout their usual tripe,  but everyone will be to busy watching the Rangers winning to care for what they have to say 

While Rangers TV was down for about the first 15-20 minutes I was desperately searching for anything and clicked on the BBC Scotland for an update, all I heard was Stephen Thomson & Billy Dodds talking, not about the match coverage that they were advertising, and when Rangers TV stream was fixed I switched BBC off, point is there was no live coverage of the Rangers match despite them advertising it was.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Post European Sportsound Podcast: 47 mins 24 secs

Celtic: (including OF match from their POV): 27 mins

Rangers: 7 mins 30 secs

Scotland Women: 13 mins

No way?

Again, as far as I know they claim the only change in their relationship to Rangers is that they don’t send reporters to Ibrox. That is so dishonest. It really sounds like a Celtic fans forum podcast listening to sportsound after a Celtic game.