New manager rumours

27 minutes ago, pete said:

One of the top football Journalists in Holland just said on TV that FDB had knocked Rangers back.

If the Rangers board has offered the job to FdB then they’re still in gambling mode and God help us. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

If the Rangers board has offered the job to FdB then they’re still in gambling mode and God help us. 

Bill, who is your (realistic) candidate that wouldn't be a gamble ?

21 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:
16 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:
World class ?? Tell Liverpool that

Whos done better than him at liverpool since the 80s?

All other Liverpool managers won at least one trophy. Brenda won hee-haw.

Klopp’s not won anything yet (since inheriting the mess Brenda left behind)  but only a matter of time

12 hours ago, Big Jaws said:

Its not really mate and I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing it written and spoken about across multiple forums and Rangers supporters conversations as if its a thing. It's not!

It really was. It was a quick two liner while I was at work. I know as well as you that the club aren't going to stick an advert in a paper. 

24 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It really was. It was a quick two liner while I was at work. I know as well as you that the club aren't going to stick an advert in a paper. 

I would imagine that agents are in some way warned of the search for a new manager and ask their clients to apply. I would also think it is the agents that are approached and not the managers in person. The manager himself will come in at a later stage.

• Frankie changed the title to New Manager Rumours
13 hours ago, pete said:

After Dorrans and Martin I am not sure I have much trust in our DoF to deliver anything

Was Dorrans not pre-DoF?

And Martin, I think, was more Murty; working with him before. 

They both fit the bill, though: Top professionals that have played at a good level. 

Martin has been piss-poor, as has Dorrans -- although not to the same degree, IMO -- but I still think they can be used better.