Club confirm Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller suspended until further notice

1 hour ago, trublusince1982 said:

With our support and players all we will ever play is a dying game.

too focused on Celtic to build anything of note and too xenophobic to see European football has left us behind.

What a load of guff.  

Dying game and xenophobia?  Are you sure you're on the correct forum?

16 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Declan John said in the presser today that there was nothing over the top in the dressing room after Sunday.

If you watch it back, he's actually considering saying something and then says "no" as in ["I'm not going to comment on that"].  I suspect you knew that, but it doesn't stop the Daily Record from making sensationalist stories so I suppose it shouldn't deter you either. ?

1 minute ago, Gaffer said:

If you watch it back, he's actually considering saying something and then says "no" as in ["I'm not going to comment on that"].  I suspect you knew that, but it doesn't stop the Daily Record from making sensationalist stories so I suppose it shouldn't deter you either. ?

Speaking of the Record, Waddell has penned another hate filled article about Rangers in todays Sunday Mail.

No I didn't buy it or click on it before I get jumped on:D, the article is posted on FF

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Speaking of the Record, Waddell has penned another hate filled article about Rangers in todays Sunday Mail.

No I didn't buy it or click on it before I get jumped on:D, the article is posted on FF

It was one of his most vitriolic yet.

It really is a venomous piece aimed directly at the fans.

4 hours ago, Gaffer said:

True, I love sensationalising things by dispassionately mentioning them in page 16 of a thread which had already run its course.

Other than his 'entitlement, we are the people' dig what is it you disagree with? I mean it's not going to win a Pulitzer and the Record/Mail's issue with King remains to the fore but I'm not sure I disagree with his article. The club remains a mess.

50 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

Other than his 'entitlement, we are the people' dig what is it you disagree with? I mean it's not going to win a Pulitzer and the Record/Mail's issue with King remains to the fore but I'm not sure I disagree with his article. The club remains a mess.

The vitriolic tone which he uses throughout takes away from some of the points he makes that aren't that far off the mark.

Regards the tone and language, he's crossed a line with that today.

Any pretence of objectivity is rendered ridiculous.