[FT] St Johnstone 2 - 2 Rangers (Kamberi 50; Aribo 71)

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I feel like we've just never got the ball under control.

I definitely feel like we try to play really high quality technical football but we don't have the talent.  I'm not knocking the players, but we try to play in such small spaces I think you really need to be the best of the best to do it.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] St Johnstone 2 - 2 Rangers (Kamberi 50; Aribo 71)

That's another lead thrown away and the opportunity to apply even a small bit of pressure on Celtic also passed up.

Just not good enough at all - the defending was woeful throughout (not sure what has happened to Katic lately but he seems to panic any time the ball comes near him) - but once again our midfield was posted missing for me all too often.

Really not sure what we do here.  The manager seems to be struggling to get a reaction and few players seem to want to take responsibility.  Quite simply we've collapsed and i'ts rather embarrassing.

Doing Plan A worse.

Kent is in his early form of last season, too little end product. Tavernier is crossing #and shooting all over the park and heaven forbid, Morelos is firing blanks.

We dilly-dallied ourselves out of the title in a similar fashion last season and have not learned a bit. Kamberi, Jones, Stewart should all start in the week, Polster too. The rest can "re-charge" the batteries ... to put it mildly.

7 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Utter despair.  Will someone tell the manager we are Glasgow Rangers and we don't make a defensive sub away to St Johnstone?

I have to be honest BM that's exactly what I thought when Davis came on. Why were we not pressing for a third? We had them on the back foot and let them back in. Nothing to say re most of the team and particularly Goldson and Katic......

Gerrard got that badly wrong. No need to change when we are going through our best patch of the game leading 2-1. Morelos used to lead the team he now looks half hearted. Kent is predictable, Katic flogged 2 goals, Tav not creating anything. The malaise is running right through the team. Hopeless. We need 3 out 3 in at least. This squad isn’t getting 55 this year or next.