[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 0 Rangers

10 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

We had one or two chances to score but never took them.  But we have to be smarter with our substitutions.  Lundstrom (who i think will disappear as the season goes on)  and kent should have been hooked a lot sooner.  Sheer desperation in the end.

There's no point singling out Lundstrom from a whole team that was rank.

43 minutes ago, compo said:

Cant wait until we get a full crowd ,this lot deserve to get booed off the pitch. 

Fuck me.  40 game unbeaten run domestically, invincible season, and yet two games into the following season we want them booed off the pitch.

I really despair at just how impatient we are as fans, and how short our memory is.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Fuck me.  40 game unbeaten run domestically, invincible season, and yet two games into the following season we want them booed off the pitch.

I really despair at just how impatient we are as fans, and how short our memory is.

So you're not meeting @CammyF and I at the car park to storm the place?

Just now, craig said:

I think we're just shell-shocked at losing two in a row. We'll win on Tuesday; may just turn out that Dun. U did us a favour today.

29 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Not good enough at all.

Yes, we'll point at 70-80% possession and an unlucky deflection to concede but we had next to nothing to offer in terms of creativity or goal threat.

We're a yard short of sharpness and have minimal inspiration amongst players that proved so important next year.  Early days but we need a lot, lot more than this.

Can I get tonight’s lottery numbers ? ?

27 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Game plan disaster waiting to happen. Only a matter of time. It was looking like that 0-0 at the start of last season vs Livingston, until we ... nah .... some switched off again. The Arabs threw everything into it and held on to that goal with teeth and claw, we rallied far too late. Hopefully a wake-up call to change that dire far too defensive line-up for Scottish games, not least when supposed attackers fail to deliver countable results.

There goes the unbeaten league record.

It isn’t a “far too defensive line up” though ?

For what its worth i dont rate barasic as highly as the manager.  He had a purple patch at the beginning of last season but dropped off as the season went on.  As for lundstrom,  hes waltzed right into the side on his reputation and has failed to deliver.  Maybe we should ask malmo to give him an easy ride till he settles in. If hes picked that is.   

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

So you're not meeting @CammyF and I at the car park to storm the place?

Nah, I have a long enough memory to remember the McCoist teams, the Pedro teams, the Warburton team in the Prem and even SG’s team in his first season.

They will get some breathing space from me ??

12 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I think we're just shell-shocked at losing two in a row. We'll win on Tuesday; may just turn out that Dun. U did us a favour today.

Shell shocked is no excuse for ridiculous suggestions.