Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

utterly clueless from the board. At best Murray like tactics of deflection but deeply disconnected from the majority of fans. 

About as bad as it gets. 

Are you saying that the board are incorrect to see DKs hand in this? The exile who tried to get Graham Park ousted not so long ago.

Our current board are not perfect but to compare them to DM is ludicrous. 

Imo this board have the best interest of the club very much at heart. Their mistake has been to pursue financial stability with too much haste, Bisgrove has been allowed to take the marketing and retail beyond realistic goals and is now alienating the fans, saturation point has been exceeded and this needs action. The Australian circus is a disaster and the blame lies solely with the board.

But they have done nothing that cannot be fixed. 

For me , I really don't want a pipsqueak failed fans collective shit stirring at the behest of a disgruntled former chairman who is pissed off because nobody wants to buy his equity, when we need to concentrate on retaining our title.

• Frankie changed the title to Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb
1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

the club have responded in a deeply depressing and disconnected fashion. 

Horrific statement from the Club too it has to be said.

Together we are stronger ?  They both (Club and C1872) are full of shite and lack even the remotest semblance of self-awareness

Just read the statement from Rangers, which is perhaps the most genuinely disappointing aspect of this squalid affair. If that represents the best Rangers can do then the problems are more serious than I thought. Leadership is as much about exercising judgement as anything else and that statement showed none. Our 150th years is not going particularly well so far.

...the same small rump of “supporters”...

This is going to go well isn't it?

WTF is it with our club and fan groups... we always seem to end up in this sort of situation which inevitably plays out in public.

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

C1872 had the chance to raise concerns constructively but ended up making it about them. The club's response just attempts to play the man rather than the ball and is pathetic.

A bad day all round.

To be fair(I know) Club1872 have tried to speak to the club but have refused to talk.

"It is a source of great regret that we are having to raise these matters publicly – having always attempted to engage privately and constructively with the club – but the current custodians of Rangers Football Club have refused to speak with us privately despite repeated attempts to do so."

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Just read the statement from Rangers, which is perhaps the most genuinely disappointing aspect of this squalid affair. If that represents the best Rangers can do then the problems are more serious than I thought. Leadership is as much about exercising judgement as anything else and that statement showed none. Our 150th years is not going particularly well so far.

I'm guessing if we win the league tile, the Scottish Cup and the Europa League, all the problems go away, even if Sydney doesn't.  Correct me if I'm wrong. 

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

To be fair(I know) Club1872 have tried to speak to the club but have refused to talk.

"It is a source of great regret that we are having to raise these matters publicly – having always attempted to engage privately and constructively with the club – but the current custodians of Rangers Football Club have refused to speak with us privately despite repeated attempts to do so."

1872 have had no dialogue with the club since they independently contacted castore in a failed attempt get sensitive and confidential contractual information relating to previous contacts. 

Did the members ask for this info? Or was it for the benefit of somebody else?

Their membership is dwindling and they are working exclusively for a disgruntled ex chairman. They lost respect and trust and deserve to be ostracised