[FT] Rangers 1 - 2 Celtic (Ramsey 3')

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’ve just seen the goals on tv since I got back from the game,

McGregor is woeful at their first. It’s not even a great shot is it?

He also made a breathtaking save that could have been pivotal. And let's not forget his recent European performances. Please let's not make him a scapegoat.

17 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

He also made a breathtaking save that could have been pivotal. And let's not forget his recent European performances. Please let's not make him a scapegoat.

I would like to have seen McLaughlin get more game time for a while now but there is no way any Rangers fan should be making a scapegoat of Allan McGregor.

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’ve just seen the goals on tv since I got back from the game,

McGregor is woeful at their first. It’s not even a great shot is it?

In his defence, did the shot from Hatate not arrive via a couple of players blocking his view? I might be wrong. I haven't watched it again and have no plans to tbh

Its not all about McGregor, but we don't need a keeper like him if his ability to make those world-class saves is literally the only positive to his game. His distribution is slow and inaccurate... he's not great with the ball at his feet... he doesn't come for crosses... he doesn't command his box at all.

Legend or not, he should have been our number 2 this year and should have been dropped a number of times this season.

Someone is a scapegoat when they get blamed for mistakes others have made. He's been getting a hard time from fans this season for mistakes which are all of his own doing.

5 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I will be honest and say our failure to buy a striker cost us today.  As soon as Morelos was injured I feared for the game today.  

Morelos injury was the end of our season imo

2 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Morelos injury was the end of our season imo

I agree, but how many years is it now that we've been relying on Morelos and seem to have no clue what to do when he's not in the team?