If Gio can stay within touching distance of septic till the New Year we should have Hagi back, and possiby Roofe & Hellander and maybe a signing or two. The youngsters will have a bit more game time under their belts. This league is far from over. I still believe in Gio.  Watp

1 hour ago, gisabeer said:

Be grateful and post your dope dealers number mate.  Your gears way better than mine!

Came to me in a dream up in Eureka Springs last night.

Granted I drank about 12 Shiner Bocks after the Hogs game.

It was Moyes though.

In a blue blazer in that office at Ibrox with the old time phone...signin shit. 

David Moyes...next manager of Rangers. 

Edited by Malangsob

6 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

If Gio can stay within touching distance of septic till the New Year we should have Hagi back, and possiby Roofe & Hellander and maybe a signing or two. The youngsters will have a bit more game time under their belts. This league is far from over. I still believe in Gio.  Watp

There's no doubt GvB is due some criticism but you're bang on the money ... when times are hard the main thing is to suck it up and stay in the race. With 7 months still to go in this title race, much can change.

11 hours ago, Malangsob said:

David Moyes 

Next Rangers permanent manager.

You read it here first.

Man alive! See my post in Premier League thread and Ive been gentle. In saying that stranger things have happened its not beyond the impossible and is not particularly unrealistic.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Middle name is William 😄

Moyes is a surname of Flemish origin, so one might surmise descent from Huguenot refugees, fleeing religious persecution.

He was in the BB. 

Find out the age of his granny, and many of the pieces of the jigsaw will be in place.

Worrying.