[FT] Rangers 0 - 3 Napoli

3 minutes ago, compo said:

Getting beat three nil at home is a shambles in my book 

The level of this CL group is a new book, as far as we are concerned.

Our most difficult European group ever....... meets........ unbalanced squad with little depth

Result is what we are seeing

14 hours ago, der Berliner said:

We sure need to think about playing that many CMs/DMs, even if the opposition is that good. Tillman and Matondo have bite, as does Wright, Colak and Arfield. we need to trouble the opposition in their half, not trying to stop them in our own. 

Matondo is a headless chicken with a worse first touch than me.

Tillman has the heart of a pea

They still have a future with us, but they need to up their levels and commitment drastically.

14 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Not long in from game all I can say is bring back Scottish referees an absolutely shocking display.

Thought the team played well and believe we would have got at least a point till the referee capitulated.

In fairness, the ref got all the penalty incidents correct.  He was, strangely, still honking though

1 hour ago, craig said:

Matondo is a headless chicken with a worse first touch than me.

Tillman has the heart of a pea

They still have a future with us, but they need to up their levels and commitment drastically.

That`s bipolar from how I see them, but there you go. Our regulars offered next to nothing in Amsterdam and let us down last night too.

Tillman looks like a bit of a luxury player, not someone you need when the chips are down but capable of moments of class.  

Matondo is harum scarum - a bit all over the place.  Not sure what to make of him. 

Kent has been off the boil for ages, Gio obviously doesn't fancy Sakala and Wright is nowhere near good enough for Rangers.  

It's no wonder we're not creating chances when our attacking players are all off-form, injured or just crap. 

Edited by Gonzo79