The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, Bill said:

Opinion of players often ebbs and flows as the games go by. Sometimes it's only when they leave that you realise what you thought of them overall.

I think memories will be kind to Fashion Sakala Junior.

As Joni once said "You don't know what you've got till it's gone."

6 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

A player of limited ability that I thought was not quite the standard we need, but I loved his desire, attitude and workrate. I wish him all the very best, and hope he goes on to have a career that makes me eat my words.

I agree with you, he did have limited ability and his particular limit was definitely a bit short of what we need. Personally I think it was the right decision to trim the squad and let him go. Hopefully, others will follow.

That said, he did have in abundance some other qualities that supporters crave from their team. Whatever else he lacked, he did have endless enthusiasm and he had genuine endeavour. He had real character and once in a while he would do something beautiful. 

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

On the bright side, 

Lopetegui, apparently, is leaving The Wolves. 

They were after Beale last year.

He is second in the betting to replace the Spaniard,  I'm told (but haven't checked).

If......

Potter and Bluenose Reid for Ibrox...