[FT] Servette 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 51)

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I would keep Souttar and Balogun in CD, play Jack in front of them, and Raskin plus Cifuentes. The latter two are box to box guys and willing to shoot, while Jack does the cover. We will sure play with Tavernier and Barisic, simply because we lack options (Ridvan injured and Sterling hardly played). So ...

Butland

Tavernier - Souttar - Balogun - Barisic

Jack

Raskin - Cifuentes 

Cantwell/Lammers

Danilo - Dessers

I've got tears in my eyes, here.

dB doesn't have us in a 4-2-3-1.

Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

There's no way Balogun will play if Goldson is fit.  

IMHO, as last season showed with Goldosn, we seriously need an upgrade on all our three defensive warhorses, Goldson, Tavernier, and Barisic. Maybe Sterlin is one answer, Ridvan is okay, but we need better than Goldson and Davies, not least in Europe.

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

IMHO, as last season showed with Goldosn, we seriously need an upgrade on all our three defensive warhorses,

Goldson didn't have a great season but he's still a good, reliable CB.  

I think you play Cantwell and Danilo in this game with the view of rotating half the team for the Morton game in the cup.

I'd probably go with Sima or Matondo and 2 Cdm's as well just because Beale knows it in Europe and can work with it in game scenarios.

I'd be tempted to play Roofe actually but I don't think he will, I'd give Dessers 90 off to be honest.

Looking forward to it, hopefully we get the win.