Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Ally himself has said the Juhasz deal is dead.

He has, however, also said he's interested in Wilson. I would absolutely take back the best Scottish defender around (not that there's much competition tbh) in a heartbeat.

He made a mistake leaving, I forgive and forget and all that.

On official website work permit granted for bedoya Ally keen to get him in for Maribor still waiting on McKay hearing for permit and keen on a deal for Wilson

Isn't it just terrific how we now broadcast EVERYTHING about our interest and transfer business now (on the official site no less) so other clubs can hijack our deals?

Ally himself has said the Juhasz deal is dead.

He has, however, also said he's interested in Wilson. I would absolutely take back the best Scottish defender around (not that there's much competition tbh) in a heartbeat.

He made a mistake leaving, I forgive and forget and all that.

So you will welcome Bougherra back too ? :devil:

This may be pedantic but McCoist was coy around the Juhasz deal being dead. Seems his exact words were "if they (Anderlecht) say it is dead then I guess it is dead". I think (and could easily be wrong) he is saying that the offer still remains but it will take Anderlecht to come down to us rather than us going up to their price.