Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

So you will welcome Bougherra back too ? :devil:

Sooner cut off my own testicles.

Wilson is a much much better defender for a start, and never acted like a total cock. I wasn't pleased that he decided to jump ship first chance he got, but he's young and naive. Bougherra's just an arsehole.

This may be pedantic but McCoist was coy around the Juhasz deal being dead. Seems his exact words were "if they (Anderlecht) say it is dead then I guess it is dead". I think (and could easily be wrong) he is saying that the offer still remains but it will take Anderlecht to come down to us rather than us going up to their price.

True, it may still stand a shimmer of a chance of being resurrected. Unlikely though.

Another bid of �£230k for Bedoya is rejected.

Ã?â??rebro newspaper "Nerikes Allehanda" revealed this evening that Rangers has put in a new even lower bid of about 230k which Ã?â??rebro rejected again.

The guy handling player sales for Ã?â??rebro comments:

"We're positive to releasing Bedoya, but instead of increasing their offer they have decreased it. I'm confused. I'm not sure what Rangers are doing. We have rejected two previous bids and now they make another one that's even lower. Rangers say to the media that that they want Bedoya and want to have him able to play in Europa League next week, but they are not showing it. They are sending some strange signals, especially to Bedoya himself. We have no reason to give players away. A higher finish in the Allsvenskan table gives us more money in bonuses then what Rangers are offering to pay."

Another sad day in the transfer dealings of RFC.

Another bid of �£230k for Bedoya is rejected.

Another sad day in the transfer dealings of RFC.

IMHO just a new "paint us bad" story. I simply will not believe that we bid less than the 400k we offered before - whatever the Swedes are saying.

IMHO just a new "paint us bad" story. I simply will not believe that we bid less than the 400k we offered before - whatever the Swedes are saying.

Why would the Swedes lie, mate? It's getting later on in the window and we arrogantly expect them to be desperate for our offerings. I'm getting this season's top with "derisory" on the back. YAAAAS!!

Skysports.com understands Rangers are set to make a move for Feyenoord winger Diego Biseswar.

The Dutchman, who is entering the final year of his contract, has been linked with a move away from Rotterdam this summer, with Feyenoord yet to offer him a new deal.

Biseswar's agent confirmed earlier this summer that Rangers' fierce Scottish Premier League rivals Celtic were pursuing the 23-year-old.

And the Gers now appear to have joined their neighbours in the race for his signature, with the Scottish champions set to make an offer.

Ally McCoist's side were previously targeting ADO Den Haag winger Wesley Verhoek, but after considering several overseas options, including Nottingham Forest, he decided to stay in Holland.

McCoist is keen to make new additions to his squad after seeing Rangers dumped out of the UEFA Champions League at the first hurdle by Malmo.

Why would the Swedes lie, mate? It's getting later on in the window and we arrogantly expect them to be desperate for our offerings. I'm getting this season's top with "derisory" on the back. YAAAAS!!

Why are rangers supporters so quick to believe anybody but the club themselves.

As long as put, I AM after it am fine.

That's exactually why they would put a low offer in the deal is done he is coming to us signed and sealed we are offering them something or nothing wake up.