They want this lot out and others in.

They would be better just saying it.

They said it.

Sons of Struth Alan. We have made our intentions clear on the current board. If anyone wants to call a meeting of fans who support them then fine crack on. We won't be at it. Don't see why anyone who supports them would want to be at a meeting of sons of struth.

2 · September 17 at 6:29am

i would be highly suspicious of the actions of a board that managed to blow 60-70 million and take us to a situation where we needed to sell the stadium.

it would look deliberate and you would have to wonder who was it getting sold to and who on our side was getting a cut. (like ahmed)

Mather/Stockbridge said they would try to have them available by the end of August but certainly for the 18th September.... Still no sign despite various rumours that they're imminent.

As for AGM, I think McCoist suggested in an interview last week it was being planned for 29th October but again that's not been officially confirmed.

Thanks Frankie. Alarm bells are definitely ringing. We would be in breach of AIM rules if accounts are not released.

Mather/Stockbridge said they would try to have them available by the end of August but certainly for the 18th September.... Still no sign despite various rumours that they're imminent.

As for AGM, I think McCoist suggested in an interview last week it was being planned for 29th October but again that's not been officially confirmed.

Frankie, apparently BS told the RFFF that the accounts would be out on 3rd October. I've also heard 24th for the AGM but not sure if that's because it's 3 weeks after 3rd.

Wonder if the fact that its gone a bit quiet on the accounts front is because Deloitte have issues in signing us off as a going concern?

Given that its generally accepted that we need to recapitalise, and soon. I'd say its almost certain that this is a sticking point for the audit as the club can ill afford to have its operating company's first set of accounts to be qualified.