1. Keep the stadium in the club's name to avoid Coventry situation

2. Have clear accounts which prove the proper running of the club

3. Have a board that keep the club off the front pages and who themselves are beyond reproach

A critical look at the SoS's 3 main objectives:

1. Agreed. No argument. A straightforward point.

2. I don't know what this point means. What are "clear accounts"? Unqualified by the auditors? That doesn't necessarily help us. Look what happened under SDM. Many will have different definitions of what the proper running of the club is. Is is not making a loss every year? Not going more than £10m into debt?

3. A board beyond approach? There are some on our board at the moment who I can't make any personal criticisms of other than they have been part of a Board that has allowed £20m+ flow out the club in under 9 months. Not impressive but I'd find it difficult to argue that they are not beyond approach.

I think SoS need to revisit and tighten up their objectives.

A critical look at the SoS's 3 main objectives:

1. Agreed. No argument. A straightforward point.

2. I don't know what this point means. What are "clear accounts"? Unqualified by the auditors? That doesn't necessarily help us. Look what happened under SDM. Many will have different definitions of what the proper running of the club is. Is is not making a loss every year? Not going more than £10m into debt?

3. A board beyond approach? There are some on our board at the moment who I can't make any personal criticisms of other than they have been part of a Board that has allowed £20m+ flow out the club in under 9 months. Not impressive but I'd find it difficult to argue that they are not beyond approach.

I think SoS need to revisit and tighten up their objectives.

They want this lot out and others in.

They would be better just saying it.

I think you know that's not what I meant mate.

you did tell me it wouldn't be a disaster if we lost the stadium in fairness.

as i say any rangers fan could do a lot worse than letting this board and any other board for that matter than tens of thousands of us will not stand for it.

you did tell me it wouldn't be a disaster if we lost the stadium in fairness.

as i say any rangers fan could do a lot worse than letting this board and any other board for that matter than tens of thousands of us will not stand for it.

All I said was if it was a last resort to save us financially then fine.

No reason to believe it's required now though.

When must the accounts be released by the club? and when does an AGM have to be called by?

Mather/Stockbridge said they would try to have them available by the end of August but certainly for the 18th September.... Still no sign despite various rumours that they're imminent.

As for AGM, I think McCoist suggested in an interview last week it was being planned for 29th October but again that's not been officially confirmed.