A lot of those folk just do and say the opposite of what the consensus elsewhere is. X says white, Y automatically says black. They're bumping their gums tonight about the protesters at Ibrox being an embarrassment today. Calling SoS and the protesters t*rriers and all sorts of embarrassing nonsense. The loony brigade don't do irony.

they are seriously suggesting 30k rangers fans at ibrox are an embarrassment. wow.

bet they werent there.

The good - got a very good response with an incredible number of banners around the place

The not-so-good - turned up at 2.30 and couldn't see any leaflets anywhere. Eventually found one lying on the ground.

The important - needs to be a next stage. Perhaps it's after the AGM but there needs to be an answer of some sort. Spivs out and sack the board is OK up to a point but who are they to be replaced with? Needs to be some answers.

However kudos to everyone involved today. Obviously a lot of work went into it :tu:

McColl and his people can now see that many identify with their concern over the way our club is being run. However, it is about time that they explained their strategy and plans. Maybe they think that it is wise to keep their cards to their chests to avoid getting slagged off by those who represent the current board members but they should be saying more.

Participation was a fair bit more than I expected to be honest. I think fans just want clarity and to be treated with respect.

Let's hope board got that message today.

We need participation from influential bears mate, that includes you. For the first time in years bears are uniting and need all the help available. You're very much part of solution dude.

I thought about this overnight and finally decided on a stand,so i went over too Ibrox early and took some leaflets to distribute. I got into a wee discussion with one Bear when he asked me where is the evidence of the allegations about spivs and money being misappropriated?

I said i had no evidence only the weight of opinion from various sources, good and loyal Bears i have know for a few years, If i'm wrong and it turns out the opinions were wrong, i will hold my had up and say "Sorry I was wrong" i took a stand for the love of my club.

I was there last night and was also handing out leaflets. Maybe I met you.