You would think by now people would have the wit to stop singing anything that is going to bring harm to both the club and themselves.

That's basically the rub.

It's ridiculous that there's still so many grey areas and uncertainty regarding the new laws and ridiculous that the targeting of fans is unbalanced with our fans clearly being the primary target. However... the simple truth of the matter is that it was established quite a long time before the new laws were passed, that any reference to "f*nians" or the pope are illegal. As far back as April/May 2011, the match commander at Ibrox said that chants or songs using those terms were deemed illegal and that was almost a year before the Offensive Behaviour Bill was put into action in March 2012 or any FoCUS group was spawned.

Plenty of room between 'a rifle & a pistol in my hand' to 'Koombayah my Lord'. That's a false argument.

I remember the first game at Ibrox after Dunblane. There was a minutes silence and then the supporters sang this. It made me uncomfortable at the time and I still think about it every time the song is sung.

They're arresting our fans, that isn't an agenda?

Ah that is a different proposition all together. Of course the police have an agenda against anyone they the believe to be breaking the law. Why not just sing Rangers songs?

Are hun references not meant to be illegal as well?

I await the arrest of Ayr fans then...

Breaking certain laws isn't always the correct or most sensible way to go about highlighting that certain laws and/or the application of them are unjust or unfair though, is it?

None of that makes it worth arresting people over.

Well if you break the law that's what tends to happen STB. We can discuss whether it's a good law or not and if it warrants the time being put into it but it won't change a damn thing. It exists and is being applied, so best avoid songs about the UVF and Bobby Sands.

Why can't our support keep this *paramilitary crap away from our football club? Where were these big man paramilitaries when Craig Whyte was raping us before our eyes? Where are they when rats like Manslaughter and Paul McConville are writing their daily recipes of bile? Just what have these people done for our club that deserve such support from a group of football fans?

*btw, the same goes for religious rubbish and politics. They have no place in football. If Celtic want to be a political club, a religious club, a paramilitary supporting club, let them. We are not them.