If King is going to be our man i do hope he has the bottle, balls, ambition and drive to topple a very strong Celtic club.

I think he ticks all the boxes. He's also been around (as has his family who still have season tickets) our Club far longer than many of his detractors have been. He knows what makes the Club tick and he also knows what 'tic' is not acceptable.

They're not as strong as you suggest.

It's all relative. We are very weak and refusing offers of nourishment for some bizarre reason. We are telling our 'family' that we are not hungry yet we've just visited the 'soup kitchen' with a begging bowl.

It's all relative. We are very weak and refusing offers of nourishment for some bizarre reason. We are telling our 'family' that we are not hungry yet we've just visited the 'soup kitchen' with a begging bowl.

And we don't have 30 odd million loans & overdrafts with a basket case bank which is subject to a public enquiry by the UK government. Don't know about you but I'd imagine there may be some rather worrying revelations about our chums as a result of this public enquiry which could have some dire consequences for them

Soup Kitchen? Try the front door at the Ritz with a credit card.

And we don't have 30 odd million loans & overdrafts with a basket case bank which is subject to a public enquiry by the UK government. Don't know about you but I'd imagine there may be some rather worrying revelations about our chums as a result of this public enquiry which could have some dire consequences for them

They have 11 million in loans and aren't currently using their overdraft

Quite happily bet you £100 to the charity of your\my choice that there will be nothing comes of any enquiry. They will continue to cover their 'debt' with £15m every time they get to the CL groups unchallenged domestically. Do you honestly think that if there was a big business plan about to appear after this magical 120 days, which would make investors want to put more money in, that we would take out a high interest loan of 1.5m to keep us going for another 2 months. C'mon Rab - you belong to the faction that dislikes King for some reason but can you tell me something positive about the current board without something negative about anyone else?

If King is going to be our man i do hope he has the bottle, balls, ambition and drive to topple a very strong Celtic club.

They arent very strong though. Appearances are deceiving with that mob.

What keeps them steady right now are last season's and this season's CL run, plus the odd player sale. Discount the former from their annual results and see where it leaves them.

While the Co-op deal sure is dodgy, their land deals of days gone by may come back to haunt them, as these are investigated by someone outside Scotland. That said, the Yahoos are feverishly worming their ways into certain institutions as we speak. It is (also) on us to push this issue with these authorities.