My view is that if the support was to do as you suggest we could be damaged for a long time to come and wouldn't return to the top division for years to come allowing 'them' 10IAR and access to the CL for years to come.

As opposed to the streets of gold that the current lot are leading us to?

I am prepared to give GW his '120 day business review' before the end of which I hope Mr King will have given us more of an idea of his intentions(including investment figures) as well as explaining other issues like whether he got all or part of his £20m returned from SDM and why he wanted Rangers to apologise to Scottish football for the use of EBT's which were perfectly legal tax avoidance

Yes, I know nothing about what King's plans are, other than investing lots of money that we don't have, by means of a new share issue, and that he wants his money to go directly into the Club rather than line spivs' pockets. Also that he is planning to consult with leading investors next week to agree a plan hopefully. Whereas we know exactly what the current board's plans are - "give us your season ticket money and we promise all will be well, only we can't tell you how it will be so".

What is this sh#t about "he got his £20m back"? Strange that when he told SDM that he was suing him for it , SDM didn't respond "you got it back, what are you talking about?". But lets pretend this conveniently timed 'spin' is true. What a shock - 'Investor Gives £20M And Gets It Back - Interpol Are Investigating!!'. :D

The EBT line is scraping the barrel mate, but your deep rooted dislike for the guy, which is clouding your judgement, is coming to the fore.

Just can't figure out why he believes it was helpful for him to get involved in interviews ahead of his meeting with the board.

Like it or not, this is now a form of electioneering.

Dave King will need to reach as many fans as possible and persuade them of the benefits of his plans.

The way I see it is that no one else is coming forward, and we couldn't do this on our own. Or at least not in a timeous fashion.

I fear for the future of our Club, and in my eyes there is only one option at present to secure our future.

So more power to Dave King's elbow.

King is gaining momentum, strength and publicity by the day.

IMO he knows exactly what he is doing and he is going in hard on this mob. I have complete faith in what he is doing. Sleasedales, Somers and the others are nothing. King, with the fans backing will destroy them and rid our club of the Spivs that are destroying the fabric of our great club on a daily basis.

Enough is enough. King who is one of us Versus Spivs, none of who care about us. - I know who I am backing to win this war.

What are the consequences of DK ? We don't even know his intentions and investment figures yet ? All of this reminds me of Whyte. People were blindly supporting him without knowing the full facts. We all know how that turned out.

That is simply stunning. King reminds you of Whyte.

Now I understand why you are backing Wallace and the spivs.

As opposed to the streets of gold that the current lot are leading us to?

Yes, I know nothing about what King's plans are, other than investing lots of money that we don't have, by means of a new share issue, and that he wants his money to go directly into the Club rather than line spivs' pockets. Also that he is planning to consult with leading investors next week to agree a plan hopefully. Whereas we know exactly what the current board's plans are - "give us your season ticket money and we promise all will be well, only we can't tell you how it will be so".

What is this sh#t about "he got his £20m back"? Strange that when he told SDM that he was suing him for it , SDM didn't respond "you got it back, what are you talking about?". But lets pretend this conveniently timed 'spin' is true. What a shock - 'Investor Gives £20M And Gets It Back - Interpol Are Investigating!!'. :D

The EBT line is scraping the barrel mate, but your deep rooted dislike for the guy, which is clouding your judgement, is coming to the fore.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/articles/2008/11/11/king-s-tax-assessment-valid---sars

states in this article from 2012 the following - " King's tax assessment is made up, among other things, of a R4,8m tax bill on his Sandhurst house, R101,44m on a Falcon 900, R188,47m on a Talacar shareholders loan account, R2,1m on a Ferrari, R17,24m for living expenses and - his largest single tax claim - R200m income from Rangers Football Club, as well as R281,28m in penalties and R20m in taxes on income from the Amazulu Football Club, which King insists he bought for R1 in return for paying outstanding salaries and financial obligations for the club"

200m Rand at the time this was written would equate to around £15m perhaps more, I think that's a question he needs to answer. A lot of people that champion Dave King say he put £20m into the Oldco it doesn't sound so great if he took 75% of it back out

states in this article from 2012 the following - " King's tax assessment is made up, among other things, of a R4,8m tax bill on his Sandhurst house, R101,44m on a Falcon 900, R188,47m on a Talacar shareholders loan account, R2,1m on a Ferrari, R17,24m for living expenses and - his largest single tax claim - R200m income from Rangers Football Club, as well as R281,28m in penalties and R20m in taxes on income from the Amazulu Football Club, which King insists he bought for R1 in return for paying outstanding salaries and financial obligations for the club"

200m Rand at the time this was written would equate to around £15m perhaps more, I think that's a question he needs to answer. A lot of people that champion Dave King say he put £20m into the Oldco it doesn't sound so great if he took 75% of it back out

They're claiming the £20m he invested in us was income meaning that he never declared the £20m as income and therefore should be taxed on it.

Even if he received 25% of it back what relevance does it have on whether he should invest now or not ?

Further, even if he got his 75% back he still invested more than the rest of the current incumbents COMBINED. When you consider how much the current lot (plus Green, Ahmad & Stockbridge) took OUT of the club.... and here we are thinking that there is importance in knowing whether King got his money back that he invested previously...

One thing we DO know... King has had net OUTFLOW of cash personally to Rangers. Could the same be said of the others ? Unlikely in almost all instances.