What are the consequences of DK ? We don't even know his intentions and investment figures yet ? All of this reminds me of Whyte. People were blindly supporting him without knowing the full facts. We all know how that turned out.

Dave King is speaking to the press voluntarily and appears quite open. He's willing to meet fans groups and can be questioned then.

Craig Whyte didn't say too much and successfully concealed the fact that he was previously banned from being a company director.

I don't see the similarity. There is also a massive difference between blind support and not knowing the full facts.

Something i brought up on RM with no clear response, what if RIFC sold TRFC to King, would that be to his liking?

Well it doesn't own any of the assets but if it was a sensible low price it would be a start.

But I think it would cause problems with how things are run.

I still get this horrible feeling that the digital world has developed a section of the (mostly young) Rangers support whose warped hatred of other factions within the Rangers support far outweighs what is best for the Club. And that as a result we will implode without one voice. I'm concerned about how fragmented today's support is.

We all read every forum during the incumbents v McCollco and the main argument was around who has any money to invest. OK then lets find someone with real money to invest. Lo and behold it was never really about that. More interested in keeping up the in-fighting. Otherwise what would they do at night if everyone agreed??

I am vigilant mate - but I know that Dave King's intentions are absolutely genuine and for the benefit of the club. There is no-one on that board that really cares about our club or the fans. They are all in it to take what they can personally - Wallace maybe being the exception.

Combined with Irvine's games it all leads to me being hugely wary of this board and everything that they do.

Do I believe King is in it for perosnal gain ? No

Do I believe King will treat the fans with contempt ? No

Do I believe King has our interests at heart ? Yes

Do I believe he has the business accumen necessary and the corporate governance requirements ? Yes

Do i believe the club as a whole would be better served by getting rid of the current board ? Yes

Do we need a swift end to this hell and get out club back on its feet ? Yes

King, like all of us has, had enough - this is him turning the screw. I am convinced he will not back down and we will have a winner in King.

Having a King would certainly be better than a Green Whyte and Goldman.