RM also have one and the result is very similar. He has to go. Let Jackie humiliate him again and then bin him.

I know you're no fan of Ally, but hoping an ex-tarrier humiliates him, and in the process knocks us out is beyond the fucking pale. Even for you.

How do SPL teams play half decent football then? I agree with some of what you are saying but our manager should be easily capable of playing half decent, or even just watchable football. SPL teams don't win league titles, no matter how pretty you think their football is. Have you watched an SPL game lately. It's equally as dire as watching us.

Your previous point about requiring to play route 1 football to succeed in Scotland is absolute nonsense. It's not required, we just don't have many other options.

We also, believe it or not, do not just have to sign Scottish players. We can sign players from anywhere. Without a scouting system in place? You try doing your job without one of your most important tools.

PS - We still have vastly superior players to the opposition. We aren't even playing against proper footballers. Your view point is typically Scottish and so negative. Basically saying we are shite, can't aspire to anything and may as well just lump the ball up the park. Even though that is never the best policy and the best we have played in recent years was the tail end of the 10/11 season where we passed and moved with pace and played quality stuff.

The tims seem to win trophies keeping the ball on the deck. Aberdeen won a trophy this season. Our players are not vastly superior, as they are currently proving with each passing week. Better, yes, vastly superior, not a chance. You call it negative, I call it realism.

You post as though you started following us through the 9IAR years. I can assure you, before that we were just as dire.

FFS, we lost a game of football, the sun will rise tomorrow.

Barca, I think the general consensus is that we haven't been playing anything that looks like football for years now. Maribor and Malmo should have been the warning signs. Ever since then, I think a lot of us have been thinking it will be better next week.

Thing is, next week never seems to come.

Barca, I think the general consensus is that we haven't been playing anything that looks like football for years now. Maribor and Malmo should have been the warning signs. Ever since then, I think a lot of us have been thinking it will be better next week.

Thing is, next week never seems to come.

And not just that, it never seems to come even against part timers in the lower leagues.

Rather than all the negativity, how about flipping the discussion to highlight Why McCoist should stay???

- Devotion to the club through tough times

- Fantastic team performance against Motherwell last season

- Won 2 divisional titles in a row

Anything else???