Wallace hasn't got better since his time at Hearts though, if anything he has got worse, his contribution over the last 6 months has been appalling, Smudger actually offered us more in the few games he played in his place.

I am a wee bit pissed off at that remark. nothing to do with Wallace but we really had high hopes for Smith in his young years. He was reputedly a fantastic attacking back in the making. Is it not possible he can still improve and reach his true potential. Or do we just crack everything and everybody at rangers down.

I am a wee bit pissed off at that remark. nothing to do with Wallace but we really had high hopes for Smith in his young years. He was reputedly a fantastic attacking back in the making. Is it not possible he can still improve and reach his true potential. Or do we just crack everything and everybody at rangers down.

I will be a wee bit pissed off too if that is a dig at me, I don't really understand your point mate. I am not slagging Smith, I am praising him. I very much like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be a wee bit pissed off too if that is a dig at me, I don't really understand your point mate. I am not slagging Smith, I am praising him. I very much like him.

Best player since Xmas for me

I am guessing Pete meant he is frustrated not pissed off...due to the fact Smith could have been a long term LB for many a year in his first spell and he has wasted his chance....maybe not though.

I am guessing Pete meant he is frustrated not pissed off...due to the fact Smith could have been a long term LB for many a year in his first spell and he has wasted his chance....maybe not though.

I don't think the player wasted it, he just picked up so many injuries which was very unfortunate for himself and us. Personally i don't get the hype around Wallace tbh, yes he's big, strong, athletic and runs all day but I much prefer technical ability over physicality. I don't see much 'quality' in Waldos overall game.

I don't think the player wasted it, he just picked up so many injuries which was very unfortunate for himself and us. Personally i don't get the hype around Wallace tbh, yes he's big, strong, athletic and runs all day but I much prefer technical ability over physicality. I don't see much 'quality' in Waldos overall game.

Ideally one of them would convert to a right back.

Is that sarcasm ?

The reason why such players have come to Ibrox in the past has been 'loads of money', those days are gone.

The scouting has to be done at other levels.

A proper rangers with ambition should definitely be scouting the wc. Celtc have players playing at it and that's the level we need to get to.