Can you recall in 2008 who became the youngest player to play in a British cup final and who was the manager who picked him at the time? :P

i recall dj having a long and succesful carreer. I recall fleck being played wide left mid and the great sir wattie couldn't handle him.

i recall dj having a long and succesful carreer. I recall fleck being played wide left mid and the great sir wattie couldn't handle him.

On a side note - flying back from Dubai - I was on the same flight as Fleck and James McCarthy - James McCarthy was up in first class with his mates swaggering about like he was some superstar, where as Fleck was further back the bloody plane than me.

Do you have the figures?

2013/14

Total spend: £13.6 million

Total received: £20.5 million

2012/13

Total spend: £3.9 million

Total received: £8.5 million

2011/12

Total spend: £3.1 million

Total received: £2.65 million

2010/11

Total spend: £10.2 million

Total received: £15.9 million

2013/14

Total spend: £13.6 million

Total received: £20.5 million

2012/13

Total spend: £3.9 million

Total received: £8.5 million

2011/12

Total spend: £3.1 million

Total received: £2.65 million

2010/11

Total spend: £10.2 million

Total received: £15.9 million

What about all the wages they have paid the countless duds?

Teamtalk says ...

Cowie set to leave Cardiff

Thursday 3rd July 2014 18:06

Cardiff City have confirmed that Don Cowie has turned down the offer of a new contract and will be leaving the club.

Fresh terms had been put to the 31-year-old midfielder in the wake of relegation out of the Premier League.

Cowie has considered all of his options and decided to call time on a three-year stint in South Wales.

He has been linked with a number of Cardiff’s Championship rivals as he prepares to take on a new challenge, along with a leading side in his native Scotland.

Blackburn Rovers and Watford are said to be keen on keeping Cowie in England, while Rangers would welcome the opportunity to take him north.

Cardiff boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is disappointed to be losing the services of an experienced head, but has drafted in Kagisho Dikgacoi this summer and is happy with the options available to him.

He said: “Don has been a great servant to the club and a fantastic lad to have in the dressing room.

“There was a contract there, but we have made signings now and Don wanted to keep his options open so all we can do now is wish him all the very best for the future.”

So we'll have to wait and see here.