The board are meddling in team matters because the football management are perceived to be failing in their primary objective i.e. getting Rangers promoted back to the top division.

We can debate all day whether they're correct to do that or not

The one reason, the only reason, the board are meddling in team matters is that they are making money out of it. Mark my words, there will be a slimey wee contract which says that for every game these guys play then money will be paid to Uno Hu, money which Rangers will have to borrow from Uno Hu.

We will see, but rumours that EPL managers are not the sole persons making decisions about starting line ups were spread since Monday. That said, while this would be a shocker for some, it will only be till the regime changes AND, more importantly, could only improve the current fare. Sitting between the chairs ...

Must you make excuses in every single topic?

The one reason, the only reason, the board are meddling in team matters is that they are making money out of it. Mark my words, there will be a slimey wee contract which says that for every game these guys play then money will be paid to Uno Hu, money which Rangers will have to borrow from Uno Hu.

Not making a case for/against the board but they want us promoted back to top division. Every Rangers supporter should want that IMO. Don't you?

The board are meddling in team matters because the football management are perceived to be failing in their primary objective i.e. getting Rangers promoted back to the top division.

We can debate all day whether they're correct to do that or not

a normal board would have sacked him and brought in a new manager, so why are they meddling in the football management side when they will be gone by 6th March?

Edited by Little General

Greedy for wanting what he is entitled to? The logical thing would have been to have got a new coach or manager in...you'd have thought Newcastle might have had a spare youth coach or something floating about that Ashley could have got sent up to Glasgow.

What he is entitled to? Let's not have this argument again. If our useless management team had any dignity they would have left years ago. They have been as detrimental to us as anyone in the board. A fortune has been spent on our squad and we don't have a player worth anything.

Personally I think in this interview he is saying "Fuck you I don't give a shit what you throw in my face I will not be leaving" I actually quite like that. Only to the EGM of course then other decisions have to be made.

He's an inept failure and knows full well staying put will make any promotion unlikely. Nothing about him is to be admired. Like Ally all he cares about is how much cash he can screw out of us.

Taking aside all the financial mess and irregularities from the current and previous board members - does Kenny McDowall actually warrant a pay off of hundreds of thousands of pounds? Yes, technically he is due this via his mental salary/contract - but look at these figures and look at what he has done in his time with us. He has earned more than enough from us - in reality he shouldn't be rewarded with a penny more IMO.

Him and Ally should be paying us back as reparations.