Just reading this thread, apologies if I touch on other points as I don't have the time to go through it in full.

There is absolutely NO WAY that a manager should be dictated to on footballing decisions. No way in hell, regardless of whether said manager is the worst manager ever or not. Those who think this dictatorial decision makes sense needs to see the bigger picture. With the incumbents in the boardroom..... what self-respecting manager would come to Rangers knowing that his predecessor has had his signings and his line-up dictated to him ? So, with the current Board, any prospective managerial pool just shrank considerably.

Also, whilst I understand that these guys MIGHT improve the team (wouldn't be difficult) just what motivation do they have when they know that they will be getting a game every week. I find it somewhat hypocritical that we lambast the choosing of McCulloch every week regardless of on-field performances...... yet we are more than prepared to accept 5 guys coming in and being guaranteed a spot. Does it REALLY make sense ? 5 completely unknowns guaranteed a starting slot. Lunacy if you ask me.

We are saying these guys may help us get promotion - but we are looking to integrate HALF A TEAM into the line-up in what is now an important run-in. If they were going to do this it should have been done at the start of the month, not the end. Integrating half a team at one time is rarely successful, though admittedly they are from the same team so may not be quite as bad.

Also, morale. What will this do to the morale of the current players that are at the Club. The guys who get dropped this weekend will know for sure that they wont be getting selected again for the rest of the season unless one of the loan signings gets injured or suspended. What a ridiculous situation to put the football department in. Would you honestly put forth your best effort every training session knowing that no matter what you do it wont be enough to be selected ? I doubt it.

Whilst on morale.... this move is more than likely to create a split in the dressing room too. Who will actually take to 5 unknowns, forced upon the club, guaranteed to start regardless of performance ? Again, lunacy.

And don't even get me started on our own U20's. Any of them that were hoping for 1st team chances now know they have immediately slipped 5 spots in the pecking order (being simplistic and ignoring positional needs admittedly) - would you be looking to work harder or looking for a new club ? I suspect many of our U20's will be looking to go the way of Charlie Telfer. And who could blame them ?

Funnier yet - McDowall doesn't know anything about these guys - yet you can guarantee that the first poor result and McDowall will be getting pelters for yet another poor performance - it is kind of difficult to play the appropriate formation and tactics when you don't even know half of your starting line up.

Omnishambles doesn't even begin to describe how our club is being run. Somers, Easdales, Llambias and Leach - congratulations on making yet another absolute fucking farce of the once proud institution called Rangers. We may be a laughing stock on the pitch these days - but you lot are the comedic headliners - How NOT to run a business 101 - copyrighted and perfected by Somers, Easdales, Llambias and Leach. Useless shower of shite.

The issue here isn't about whether the

The Telegraph says McDowell asked if he was "duty bound" to play them ...and Llambias said Yes . These guys are conducting themselves like effing weans .

Why ask the question in the first place ? It's like asking yer maw if you have to do the washing up and then bleating about it .

Kenny ...pick the team on merit ( I know , I know ..finding some merit is going to be hard ) . Then see if you get the sack . If you get nuked for not playing them then you've got a proper story and some real ammo .

Pissed of with this too , Mr Zappa . I mean we've got bigger things to worry about than stupid wee tantrums .

Next up : Streete says I've got to wear these day glo gutties when I'm out and about . Mr Ashley only gave them to me at Christmas if I promised .

Hissy fit over .

This revelation makes me think this was why these loans never happened until at the end of the transfer window. If this had to come out sooner - then I would imagine that some players would request to leave the club. A lot of players are out of contract at the end of the season, which may have resulted in some clubs becoming aware of our unhappy 'superstars'.

Unreal!

McDowall has earned an absolute fortune in his time at Rangers - way, way over in relation to what he has actually delivered.

Even if he was to walk, he'd hardly be eating beans on toast for the rest of his life. I have asbolutely no sympathy for him.

He is abiding the contract which the Board gave him. Not his problem, it is theirs.

I have no sympathy for him either - but, then, he doesn't need to be bothered by yours or my thoughts on the issue either,

Funny how we give players a hard time when they don't honour contracts but we lambast a manager who is honouring his. Hypocrisy ? Just a tad,

However credit to him for being truthful. Kudos for letting everyone know what the situation is.

Agree on your second point, but I don't think Kenny was being completely honest in that presser.

He tendered his resignation after only 3 matches in charge, so to keep saying that he's been and is still happy to do his job and carry out the duties asked of him is clearly not true or the very least twisting the truth.

If he was being truthful he'd have said that he tendered his resignation last month because he didn't agree with what was going on, didn't want the job and that he was currently just working his notice period because he was contractually obliged to do so unless he had walked away with no severance or pay-off.

It reamins to be seen if they're capable of doing any better than the current mob, I can't imagine that they'll be all that motivated.

I'd be absolutely amazed if they weren't better than the unmotivated dross we've currently got most of whose contracts are up at the end of the season anyway

Maybe, in the face of a regime change, we stop this sort of self-commiseration? We had that since 2012. We are still there, Ibrox is still there, the trophies are still there. The scum will not be there forever though.

What the F*** have Celtic got to do with this. You need to start looking at RANGERS and stop glancing across the Clyde.