Third Allan bid rejected

If he was posted missing for 95 minutes you'd have to wonder why Stubbs didn't sub him? Strange!

Mate says it was obvious he did not want to be there. Keep in mind we are talking about Dumbarton fans!! Allan was also booked for what I'm told was through frustration. Stubbs may be just hoping for the best, but it seems he has lost the player.

And seemingly his second half performance was worse that first half!

Edited by BEARGER

Id be very dissapointed if Gers paid anything for him now.

I like him and want him but considering the situation as of today,id be gutted if we parted with supporters cash when we can get him for nothing in a few months.

Can someone tell me where Allan would play in our system? It is clear we need quality in certain areas, like centre forward and goalkeeper. We have Holt, Halliday, Law, Shiels and others for the three midfield slots, with Eustace in training expected to sign. From what I remember of the little I noticed Allan last season, plus how our midfielders have started, he is not going to improve our starting 11, and so therefore will be on the bench most weeks.

I don't want us paying decent money to a scumbag club for a squad player.

Can someone tell me where Allan would play in our system? It is clear we need quality in certain areas, like centre forward and goalkeeper. We have Holt, Halliday, Law, Shiels and others for the three midfield slots, with Eustace in training expected to sign. From what I remember of the little I noticed Allan last season, plus how our midfielders have started, he is not going to improve our starting 11, and so therefore will be on the bench most weeks.

I don't want us paying decent money to a scumbag club for a squad player.

Allan is a better player than Holt,Halliday,Law & Shiels. That's why we're trying to sign him

Allan is a better player than Holt,Halliday,Law & Shiels. That's why we're trying to sign him

Seriously? I would have thought I might have noticed such a superstar in 7 meetings last season! And even if I didn't, you might have thought other clubs would have been battering their door down all summer with seven figure offers.

Irony aside, if you rate him highly where do you see him fitting into our side. Left, centre or right of our midfield 3?

Id be very dissapointed if Gers paid anything for him now.

I like him and want him but considering the situation as of today,id be gutted if we parted with supporters cash when we can get him for nothing in a few months.

We can't get him for nothing in a few months. We can only pre-sign him for next season.

I assume he means sign for nothing, because I agreed with him:oops:

My ex boss would say we don't deal with assumptions we deal with facts. Assuming can be very dangerous.:)