The Scottish Cup Final: Rangers v Hibs

Maybe I am wrong, but "we" did not cut the ties with the BBC or BBC Scotland, but we took the press credentials of Scrote. Perhaps Scrote speaks of himself in the Pluralis Majestatis when saying "us", but the above might actually be a straight forward lie.

It IS a lie. As far as I am aware, the Club took away the reporting credentials of McLaughlin only. BBC have been at liberty to send an alternative journalist whenever they so please - but they have refused to do so citing that it would somehow be a breach of impartiality or some other form of dung.

What they should have said was "Despite this being a Cup Final we refuse to show impartiality by appropriately reporting on both clubs in the season finale. Our reporters ARE allowed to report on Rangers matters and our journalists are in fact allowed to report from Ibrox. The only stipulation from Rangers being that Chris McLaughlin is not allowed to report given his previous indiscretions when reporting on the country's largest club".

Really hope I find some way to watch this. Currently in Santorini - flying home tomorrow at 11pm (kick off is 5pm here) hopefully airport transfers don't dictate.

You might be better just going to the airport for kick off and finding a bar that shows the game there (or at the very least, some cheap, reliable wifi).

Saves me texting you about our plans tomorrow though! ;)

You might be better just going to the airport for kick off and finding a bar that shows the game there (or at the very least, some cheap, reliable wifi).

Saves me texting you about our plans tomorrow though! ;)

Awh man gutted! I take it you never managed to get a ticket? I'm hoping the highlander bar here is showing it. If not I'll need to try and find some better wifi than this hotel.

Awh man gutted! I take it you never managed to get a ticket? I'm hoping the highlander bar here is showing it. If not I'll need to try and find some better wifi than this hotel.

You would think most football chanels would be showing it?,the English cup final is on after the Scottish cup final,mind you I am totally unaware of any other football fixture tomorrow!