[FT] Motherwell 0 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 48; Waghorn 90)

You have to wonder why the reporter,think it is him that presents Sportscene?,forget his name, asked him about the C****c result?,I mean why does that even figure in anything?,idiot!

Yep, it sounds like Aberdeen supporting, Jonathon Sutherland? However, he has been reporting the Open from Troon these last few days, and is a BBC Scotland employee. Surely, diminutive Jonny is retaining solidarity with vicTIM, Chris McLaughlin?

It's perfectly clear from what he is saying that there will be nothing like the first 11 on the pitch at Motherwell but I still think that's irrelevant. It sounds like we are going to be fielding a stronger team for each succeeding match so even if it were a loss at Motherwell we will still comfortably qualify for the next round.

Not that I think Motherwell will win, whatever we field is going to be really up for this. Anyone who isn't going to be an automatic first choice has to impress to be considered for the first 11 so they will be going at it hell for leather. It will still be at least as good a team as anything we fielded last season and we did perfectly well against all SPL opposition we played last season.

All of them aside from St Johnstone were beaten and even St Johnstone were thoroughly outplayed. I'm as eager to see how Motherwell set up for this as I am to see who we will field. Will they simply try to dig in as so many before them have including SPL opposition?

On the other hand will they try to play since I would imagine they too will still expect to qualify even if they lose this one.

Edited by JFK-1

Can't see a prediction thread if there is one I'll go Motherwell 1 - 3 Rangers FGS Waghorn.

I think it is now too late for an official one as not everyone will be onbut I will make one and move your post to it. I think it is best to begin an official one with the first League game.

Looks like Kiernan is injured & won't play tomorrow.

Presume Clint Hill will play.

Will be interesting to see what he ( an experienced CB) does when Tavernier goes walkabout upfield and doesn't get back to defend. Should be interesting

Looks like Kiernan is injured & won't play tomorrow.

Presume Clint Hill will play.

Will be interesting to see what he ( an experienced CB) does when Tavernier goes walkabout upfield and doesn't get back to defend. Should be interesting

I doubt Hill will make a mistake like kiernan did against Hibs anyway.