[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 59)

He did get the sending off right though! And for me that first penalty shout from Sutton was nothing of the sort (Hill handball).

I lost count of penalties we should have had!,Dodoo was hauled off the ball and got injured!,Barton was hauled to the ground right in front of the ref at the same time Garner was hauld down!,looks like we are still finding our feet!

Edited by ian1964

I suppose we got a point but that really wasn't good enough.

We played with a bit more pace in the second half and deserved our equaliser but generally there wasn't enough quality and eight points from four games is very disappointing going to Parkhead and much more tougher matches.

We just don't have enough pace in the side for me (in terms of moving the ball quickly through the phases). I don't know why we signed MOH if we're not going to use him. Miller has done well now and again but wasn't in the game at all tonight. Our decision-making and finishing also isn't good enough.

I guess one positive is that we remain unbeaten but we really need to stamp our authority on games for 90mins instead of just fleeting glimpses.

I think MOH was earmarked for a 2nd half appearnce, up until Dodoo got injured and Barton wrecked. Kranjcar looked fine in the jokerish pick-them off role, Forrester (despite his shooting) ran himself into the ground, McKay came into the game only late on. I would give it to Garner that he constantly tied the 2 CHs to him, allowing more space for our more dynamic attackers. The ease by which McKay and Tav roasted the fullbacks was astonishing ... and MOH would sure have done the same. As MW said before the game, we need to gel certain formations and players for certain games. Today it was more like filling the gaps.

I guess one positive is that we remain unbeaten but we really need to stamp our authority on games for 90mins instead of just fleeting glimpses.

That very quickly became an irrelevant statistic for them under Tommy Burns. Wins you nothing league wise. Maybe under the old 2 points for a win it might have, but certainly not now!

One positive point I suppose is that Barton isn't crippled. Looking at that tackle over again in slow motion is horrific. Barton got lucky. It was only millimetres away from being his last ever game and probably a permanent limp at best.

We only played decent for 20-25 mins nowhere near good enough.

The techy boys may say different though.

We were very poor. The data analysers can go whistle. Too many players did not show up - Wallace, McKay, Kiernan, Miller.......... every one of them in fact except Tav and Forrester.

If Forrester could just find his shooting boots again..........

We won't win the league playing like that. Rossiter and Barton dosnt work. Too slow from back to front, again.

Not going to keep repeating myself. We no longer play quick ball, and keep getting caught. It is what it is. No point me moaning about it. No penetration again. We had our chances in second half.