Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

The entire handbags that happened at the end could have been avoided if the ref, or lino had caught the blatant hand ball by one of the sheep. Was it Consodine? That mistake led to Wallace getting booked, a 22 man, sorry 21 man rammy, I think Waghorn and one of them got booked and them scoring. As mistakes go, they don't blow up in a refs face as much as that one did.

Edited by Barebear

The entire handbags that happened at the end could have been avoided if the ref, or lino had caught the blatant hand ball by one of the sheep. Was it Consodine? That mistake led to Wallace getting booked, a 22 man, sorry 21 man rammy, I think Waghorn and one of them got booked and them scoring. As mistakes go, they don't blow up in a refs face as much as that one did.

That's what happens when he lets them away with so much from the early stages. They start to think it's do what you want day. I'm all the more impressed by the victory when we appeared to be against 12 men for much of it. The clear obstruction on O'Halloran was right in front of him and he just waved it on. I knew we were up against it from that moment on and it must be hard for the manager to bite his tongue at such times.

The referee was another incompetent, bordering on corrupt, clown we seem to draw like magnets.

Aberdeen would have been down to about 8 men had the ref handled them in the same way as some of our players have been treated in past matches.,

I think while we probably do have the second best squad in the league, the players just aren't good enough to be beating teams on a weekly basis. A club like ours needs to have players who are considerably better than the opposition, otherwise there's never going to be any consistency. So while yesterday was a decent result, I expect another bad one in a game or 2.

Ultimately, the signing cheap players from the English lower leagues has failed. It is now time to broaden our horizons.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I think while we probably do have the second best squad in the league, the players just aren't good enough to be beating teams on a weekly basis. A club like ours needs to have players who are considerably better than the opposition, otherwise there's never going to be any consistency. So while yesterday was a decent result, I expect another bad one in a game or 2.

Ultimately, the signing cheap players from the English lower leagues has failed. It is now time to broaden our horizons.

the contrast between home and away form is staggering

something like 30 unbeaten at home to can't beat anyone of any significance away