Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

Can I say I thought we played better at Pittodrie? Referee's hampered us in both games, but I felt the passing, possession and control was better in the away game and missing yesterday. We showed great hunger and determination, with many good battles, though and that should be the minimum required. Great win!

I think that is what MW means when he says the players have to find a solution out on the pitch,change it!

You've got to give the manager credit for ringing the changes.

I am the type who blames players before a manager,the players can change things on the pitch as it happens!,the players let the manager down against Hearts then reacted to that by fighting and giving 100% effort

Can I say I thought we played better at Pittodrie? Referee's hampered us in both games, but I felt the passing, possession and control was better in the away game and missing yesterday. We showed great hunger and determination, with many good battles, though and that should be the minimum required. Great win!

Yes I thought that too and if we had turned in a performance like that yesterday they could have have been on to a real hiding. Hopefully we get that kind of performance next week.

Plod chasing Broxi Bear away from winding the sheep up

Cyx80ImXUAETe4d.jpg

Plod looks like (just about) the only person in that shot with no sense of fun, most sheepies are reacting well, tbf.

Edited by SteveC

"If the filthy huns score two against us ,I'll bare my arse in Dumbarton high street ,"

Poor Dumbarton!

They just don't have the capacity to get it into their heads that they're not a power in the game. As recently as 2012/13 when we weren't even in the league they finished 8th but now they bleat that McInness should be sacked because they got beat at Ibrox despite not winning at Ibrox in decades. I hope McInnes does leave them and let them fall back to struggling to avoid relegation. A little dose of what the hibees are going through would teach them their proper place.

Broxi spreading the message...'' Sheep are for eating, not shagging'' He's got his work cut out with them then. lol

Andy Halliday got a yellow card for less than that. It is a wonder he did not get arrested for trying to incite a riot.