Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

Just back from the match. Well deserved win. Could have been either team to score first but once we went up there could only be one winner. The fight was back which was great - whether that was Garner (my MoM) rubbing off on the team, maybe?

Every time I've been at Ibrox this season I think, surely the ref can't get any worse next week.

Well today proved me wrong. Unbelievable. I acknowledge that I am a bit biased but I will admit when things shouldn't be for us but that was unreal. Can't wait to see the non-BBC highlights as it looked like Aberdeen could have had 2 easy reds before Hill was off. Every 50/50 went to them. And that joke at the end cost me £40 on a coupon!!

I was done with that ref after the blatant obstruction on O'Halloran was bizarrely ignored. He was right there watching it. I dunno if it was so clear from the stands but on TV it was crystal clear.

Great performance and win today.

The difference today was we had players willing to win the battle with both Garner and Hill outstanding.

Like with midweek at Hearts we only competed when Garner came on.

Love the guy and was a standout MOM today.

That's the way to do it, show the same level of passion and fight next week and we will beat Hearts too. Referee had a absolute shocking game, he should be demoted, so many of our players had a good game it's hard to give a MOTM? But Garner is such a force of nature, half Tasmanian Devil, half Whirling Devrisher, he gets my vote.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Not long in from Ibrox,great performance from the team & fans,that is the minimum we expect from the team,100% effort, keep that work level up and no team will be able to handle us,outwith the scum.

That ref was diabolical!,they seem to get worse every game!,MW should come out and slaughter him.

Edited by ian1964