Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

Post all you like but expect to get called out when your wrong.

That's not to say we are perfect but second place is certainly not beyond us.

Indeed betting on anyone but us would be daft.

Talk of replacing Warburton was monumentally premature. See I can be nice.

Aye,only when i called you out.Bye the way,where am i going to put this tutu?

Perhaps a little fortunate to go 1-0 up but after that we were superb. It was scrappy, and we had to show a bit of character and desire to win headers and tackles, but Aberdeen are nothing special; what did they actually do apart from launch a few balls into the box? 2nd best in Scotland? pfft...

I keep saying it, but we play nicer football when we bunch up, so there are options on the ball-carrier. First half felt like we were too spread out so no-one had an easy ball.

Garner was superb, battling all day; McKay brought a bit of guile; Hill and Kiernan were solid; and Waghorn was brilliant when he came on too -- hopefully we see more of it.

Do the same in the next game and we will be starting to look more comfortable heading into the January window. I'm massively disappointed Hill was lost for that next game. He was playing great and I doubt they would have got that late goal if he had still been in there.

Solid and very workman-like performance today, though it might have swung either way before our goal. For spells we showed what we can do and play ... which is probably the only downer today, i.e. you know what we can do and how sparsely we use it this season.

Great shifts by Garner, Halliday and Hill today, IMHO all ahead of Hodson in the MotM rankings. But I view it as a team game and the more performing up to that level the better. I for one wouldn't mind keeping Hodson in there and using Tav in the way we did today, at least for next week.

What a difference! MOTM for me was Joe Garner with Hodson just behind. We were fighting until the end. Can't say anyone was poor. Great performance. Clint Hill and Keirnan are solid, the latter much improved with Hill beside him, he will be a huge miss v Hearts.

On another note there was a massive police presence today, biggest I have seen at Ibrox for a long time.

Edited by cooponthewing

Just back from the match. Well deserved win. Could have been either team to score first but once we went up there could only be one winner. The fight was back which was great - whether that was Garner (my MoM) rubbing off on the team, maybe?

Every time I've been at Ibrox this season I think, surely the ref can't get any worse next week.

Well today proved me wrong. Unbelievable. I acknowledge that I am a bit biased but I will admit when things shouldn't be for us but that was unreal. Can't wait to see the non-BBC highlights as it looked like Aberdeen could have had 2 easy reds before Hill was off. Every 50/50 went to them. And that joke at the end cost me £40 on a coupon!!