Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

I like the desire and hunger, but I hate the lack of control in the match. Every player seems miles away from another. We're supposed to be making triangles but they're just dots.

Hill and Kiernan have been solid -- I think Both Kiernan and WIlson need a Hill next to them for guidance -- and I like McKay's guile, although nothing much has come off (except the Wallace chance). Miller has been poor; why he needs to pass it back every time he gets it I don't know; It's never a controlled pass but a high wayward one that any receiver struggles with.

Tom was saying the Referee is brother to a former Rangers player, but I wasn't listening 100% as I was annoyed at a wayward pass.

Brian MacLean

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_McLean

I have to agree with the comments on the referee.

Frankly if it is not favouritism, or anti Gers bias, it is complete, utter, and total incompetence.

Mr McLean should be despatched to officiate for the Shetland Primary Schools' League,never to return.

I have to agree with the comments on the referee.

Frankly if it is not favouritism, or anti Gers bias, it is complete, utter, and total incompetence.

Mr McLean should be despatched to officiate for the Shetland Primary Schools' League,never to return.

I hate sounding like one of them but it's impossible that this is down to incompetence. Whatever his motivation is (fear could be one answer), this is deliberate, there's no confusion, no bad sight lines, no alternate interpretations. There may be incompetence involved too but not for every ridiculous decision.

There's another one. No contact and a direct free kick to them in a dangerous area. He was tricked there rather than bias though.....I hope.