Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

What a transformation after Wednesday's capitulation.

Some shift from Garner, don't think there was a single sheep he didn't leave his mark on, best performance by a lone striker in blue since Cousin's final game.

Thank f*&k for Clint Hill.

Stevie McLean seriously wtf was that!

Bet Ryan Jack gets a round of applause next time he boards the Granite City RSC bus bound for Ibrox.

Team P GD Pts

1 Celtic 13 28 37

2 Rangers 16 5 29

3 Hearts 16 12 27

4 Aberdeen 14 8 24

5 St Johnstone 15 3 22

6 Kilmarnock 15 -10 17

7 Ross County 16 -11 16

8 Hamilton 15 -4 15

9 Motherwell 15 -7 15

10 Dundee 16 -8 15

11 Partick 15 -5 14

12 Inverness 16 -11 14

We really need to get our goal difference built up. only 3 points difference from 6 to 12. How tight is that. I think we have shut all the Rangers won't finish in the top 6 people up though. I would say Hearts are our biggest enemy for second. We have outplayed Aberdeen twice but looked amateurs against Hearts. Hopefully we can turn the Hearts result around and open up a wee gap for second place.

Team P GD Pts

1 Celtic 13 28 37

2 Rangers 16 5 29

3 Hearts 16 12 27

4 Aberdeen 14 8 24

5 St Johnstone 15 3 22

6 Kilmarnock 15 -10 17

7 Ross County 16 -11 16

8 Hamilton 15 -4 15

9 Motherwell 15 -7 15

10 Dundee 16 -8 15

11 Partick 15 -5 14

12 Inverness 16 -11 14

We really need to get our goal difference built up. only 3 points difference from 6 to 12. How tight is that. I think we have shut all the Rangers won't finish in the top 6 people up though. I would say Hearts are our biggest enemy for second. We have outplayed Aberdeen twice but looked amateurs against Hearts. Hopefully we can turn the Hearts result around and open up a wee gap for second place.

Agree, I thought we were due to give someone a cuffing weeks ago but it just hasn't happened. As such Im happy with just getting 3 points in a game. Hearts will be interesting now they have lost Neilson, a good chance to give them a doing over.

You've got to give the manager credit for ringing the changes.

I agree he let us see he can change tactics.

Watching Waghorn leave the field though you could see that all is not well there. Waghorn was just going to run past him without looking at him. Warburton moved forward to shake his hand. Waghorn did not acknowledge him at all he just gave a limp hand as he was running past. He never even looked at him. I very much doubt Waghorn will be here after the January window.

Watching Waghorn leave the field though you could see that all is not well there. Waghorn was just going to run past him without looking at him. Warburton moved forward to shake his hand. Waghorn did not acknowledge him at all he just gave a limp hand as he was running past. He never even looked at him. I very much doubt Waghorn will be here after the January window.

Things like that happen.

His loss.

It's disappointing, I want the squad strengthened in January which includes not just bringing in new signings but holding on to key players we already have. And if he does go we shouldn't simply be looking for a replacement. We want an improvement.

That would be a loss IMO. Waghorn should be in the starting XI.

I know posters are saying Garner put in a good shift but I still dont see him doing the business week in week out.