Rangers 2 Miller(52), Hodson(70). Aberdeen 1 Considine(90+4) Match discussion.

the contrast between home and away form is staggering

something like 30 unbeaten at home to can't beat anyone of any significance away

I noticed MW pointing out it was our best home run since 2001. I think it's a bit disingenuous though as it includes lower league games and not one game v. the only other team in Scotland that matters. We haven't beaten anyone of any worth. But long may it continue, of course!

Only in Scottish football would plod tell a mascot off for winding up away fans!

If the sheep had all been upset and snarling I could have seen the point but plod apart (and one or two fans, maybe) it is a really good natured photo. Very sad.

the contrast between home and away form is staggering

something like 30 unbeaten at home to can't beat anyone of any significance away

I noticed MW pointing out it was our best home run since 2001. I think it's a bit disingenuous though as it includes lower league games and not one game v. the only other team in Scotland that matters. We haven't beaten anyone of any worth. But long may it continue, of course!

Is the real contrast between home and away form or home and away results?

Is the real contrast between home and away form or home and away results?

Both i would say, aberdeen on saturday sort of summed it up fight, a bit of quality graft excitement

totally different team from hearts away and so many other away games

We beat the self professed and media proclaimed second best team in Scotland. ;)

Did anyone just see Waghorn pass Warburton? There is definitely something not right there. It was a massively grudged handshake.

This sort of thing really pisses me off. I'll give Waghorn the benefit of the doubt as I didn't see it, but if I was a manager and a player showed me petulance I'd simply punt them from the team until they wised up. Players should be man enough to accept it's a team game, and if they're dropped then as a professional they should be busting their balls to show the gaffer he can't leave them out.