Storm needed to to blow away Nessy- Inverness v Rangers match preview.

Bringing Garner on with 100 seconds left. What was that about. I wasn;t always in agreement with the 60 minute change but giving a striker 100 seconds in a game you need goals is a nonsense.

Bringing Garner on with 100 seconds left. What was that about. I wasn;t always in agreement with the 60 minute change but giving a striker 100 seconds in a game you need goals is a nonsense.

Over on the German board I was actually saying at HT that we need Dodoo, Garner and Forrester on, the sooner the better. Halliday, Waghorn could easily have been hooked for not impressing at all. I ended that comment in saying that we will probably see Holt at 80 mins for some midfield chap.

It was equally scary ans disappointing when it really happened.

Edited by der Berliner

While Messrs King, Park & Robertson were not on the field tonight, they are as much to blame for this inevitable defeat as the incompetent interim manager and gutless players.

While they fanny about talking about DoF, long term strategy, blah blah blah, the team is crumbling in front of our eyes and while we got away with it against Morton, just, the two defeats were as predictable as a Wilson tackle being mistimed. Had they been properly prepared for Warburtons expected resignation, or been professional football board people, the new man (temp or perm) would have now overseen two good away victories against the two sides with the worst current form in the league, which I suppose now goes to us.

If this board does not have a new manager, and it better be a feckin good appointment too, in place in time to prepare and select a side for our next game in 5 days time, then how can we trust them with anything again?

Just seen that second goal again, the Wilson/Kiernan/Wes trio of mediocrity is truly embarrassing. For Murty to have selected any of the 3 is alarming, for him to have selected all 3 is outrageous and he must not be allowed anywhere near our first team ever again.

The long term for us is the next few months and indeed the next few matches are the most important thing for us right now, an interim is needed at the very worst come Saturday for the cup game.

Looked to me like a panic move when we went 2-1 down so he wouldn't be accused of accepting defeat. Up to then he was accepting a draw and hoping for a win.

Looking back on the game, I can't believe we lost. As bad as we were for spells -- large spells at that -- I lost count of the number of glorious chances we missed. That's not management or the board; you can argue management is getting them into the position to create those chances, which they did. Ultimately it's down to the players to take them. We (the team) are desperately short of confidence. I truly believe we are much better than what we've shown. The number of mistakes is just incredible. It's desperately disappointing.

Edited by Rousseau

thing is....every chance we got we were blasting the ball into a crowded defence. It is our reluctance to use the early ball that's costing us. The chances Caley had came about when balls were first timed into the area from wide positions. How many times did you expect a cross like that from us only to see the ball being held up and recycled along the edges of the box allowing their defence to get organised to block us. It's an ongoing problem for us

In which case, that would make "most people" as wrong as Rab is. I'm all for holding this board to account, but it's unreasonable to expect them to have a manager ready to immediately take over under these circumstances. The clubs that tap up managers behind the back of the incumbent annoy me and I wouldn't want us to adopt that tactic. It's underhand and immoral and I'd like to think we're above that.

The board now has a tough job to do, but we can't be blaming them when it's unjustified. There are plenty of things to blame them for, but not this.

think it puts to bed the theory that the board were waiting on a chance to sack Warburton. looks to me that our unpreparedness shows Warburton's resignation came out of the blue

I have purposely avoided the forum as I genuinely have nothing constructive to say. I'm as lost and bewildered as to what to do as everyone else?

Fair play and respect to everyone of the bears who went up there last night. Those watching are the only ones befitting of the blue jersey. Personally I am sick of all the excuses.

Edited by cooponthewing