The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

LaudrupsHair‏*@LaudrupsHair 1m

1 minute ago

So @tedermeatballs has also just turned up at Glasgow Airport

LaudrupsHair‏*@LaudrupsHair 9m

9 minutes ago

More

Sky tv cameras have arrived at the arrivals of Glasgow airport...

Could be a combo of ST money, King bringing forward his financial commitments, offloading as many of current squad as possible. Maybe the other Directors have made commitments in respect of ongoing operational costs.

The players we are being linked with seem to be the type we need from a physical perspective. If we land 3 or 4 in this mould I doubt we will be getting kicked off the park by the Tims.

Kiddyfiddler Street are wondering where the money is coming from after Ill Phil, the tramp fool beggar JJ and umpteen others had been assuring them for months that the erse was out our trousers. :rfcbouncy:

Also amused at their criticism of Penny Arcade. One has it as "the worst song Roy Orbison ever wrote" while another has us singing it in commemoration of RC's getting killed at an amusement arcade in Belfast.

Honestly, you couldn't make these guys up. :lol:

Also amused at their criticism of Penny Arcade. One has it as "the worst song Roy Orbison ever wrote" while another has us singing it in commemoration of RC's getting killed at an amusement arcade in Belfast.

I just tell everyone it's in honour the great Roy Orbison who was a devoted Rangers fan. Wait until the fans hit the high notes on their rendition of Only The Lonely (with the BF doing the 'dum dum...yeah yeah' backing bits) next season.

The song was actually written by King, Sammy King that is....

There's a few things that cause concern about Alves - his age, lack of rest before the new season, his availability for our EL qualifiers...

He won the Euros 12 months ago. He's still an international for the Portuguese national team. He can miss a few weeks pre season. I'll take him all day long. From signing guys from league 1 to signing Euro Championship winners. No brainer

Edited by theboyharley

He won the Euros 12 months ago. He's still an international for the Portuguese national team. He can miss a few weeks pre season. I'll take him all day long. From signing guys from league 1 to signing Euro Championship winners. No brainer

Agreed - its just a concern mixed with his age. I think its a great signing!