The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

I think Wilson is a decent player, but as DB says, we need players above that level who can maintain consistence over the course of a season. PC has identified that failing & hopefully bringing in players of the required calibre to do that.

I don't know anything really about the new players, either signed or immanent, but they certainly appear to be of a higher standard than what was brought in over the past couple of years. Time will tell how they work out.

Well if we in Europe, we need to retain some players that are Trained in Nation & Trained at Club. I would of thought Wilson would of fallen into that category!

yup, as will Jack, and possibly Walker and McLean if the reports are to be believed

Have commented on Wilson before when he came to us from Hearts about IMO his lack of confidence in dropping back into championship from a team who had just won promotion.Have always felt since then he is a bombscare and over last season have seen nothing to make me change my mind.

With anticipated signings I am looking forward to start of new season:rfcbouncy:

Really enthused by the new signings. Has a feeling of Advocaat's dutch revolution about it. Albeit on about a 10th of the budget probably lol. Can't wait to see the new players - only a few weeks to go!

Hope Mr Warburton shows up soon to take some of his duds back down South with him!

The biggest trick will be getting all these new players to gel into a team and new way of playing quickly

At least we seem to be doing our business early this year which will help with this and presumably means the manager has a plan and identified who will feature in it quick smart.

At least we seem to be doing our business early this year which will help with this and presumably means the manager has a plan and identified who will feature in it quick smart.

and hopefully identified players who can understand/adapt to his rather technical way of thinking....