The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Strange but good luck to him

prepared to go out on loan far away as part of his 3 year contract

think the guy is showing he'll co operate with his employers

wouldn't be surprised if he's still on our books for the next couple of years

Lots of bluenoses out in Azebaijan, right enough, mostly in oil industry/pipelines and the like.

Is there not a (big) Baku Bears Supporters' Club?

I was out there 4 or 5 times in 2004/05 when it was just starting to get busy and was only a few Bears. I watched Helicopter Sunday in Baku, was in a rush and just picked the first pub I found and majority of fans in their was Celtic fans so you can imagine the bounce I had that day! But moved onto a bar with a few bears afterwards - I couldn't tell you if its the same bar now as the Baku Bears but its likely.

Warbs denies move for Gers duo

Nottingham Forest boss Mark Warburton has denied making an official approach for any Rangers players.

The former Gers gaffer has been linked with moves for Barrie McKay and James Tavernier but told the Nottingham Post:

It is news to me. I have read about it.

There are some very talented boys up there, but a new manager has come in (at Rangers).

And we have to look at what might work for us. Anything we do has to be financially prudent for the club. We have to get good value out of every pound we spend.

It has to be players who represent good business value and add quality to the squad.

Jason Cummings has come in, he is a young goal scorer coming down from Scotland, but there is a lot of other work being done as well.

Record

Warbs denies move for Gers duo

Nottingham Forest boss Mark Warburton has denied making an official approach for any Rangers players.

The former Gers gaffer has been linked with moves for Barrie McKay and James Tavernier but told the Nottingham Post:

It is news to me. I have read about it.

There are some very talented boys up there, but a new manager has come in (at Rangers).

And we have to look at what might work for us. Anything we do has to be financially prudent for the club. We have to get good value out of every pound we spend.

It has to be players who represent good business value and add quality to the squad.

Jason Cummings has come in, he is a young goal scorer coming down from Scotland, but there is a lot of other work being done as well.

Record

GARNER? The same crap he spouted with us.

I was out there 4 or 5 times in 2004/05 when it was just starting to get busy and was only a few Bears. I watched Helicopter Sunday in Baku, was in a rush and just picked the first pub I found and majority of fans in their was Celtic fans so you can imagine the bounce I had that day! But moved onto a bar with a few bears afterwards - I couldn't tell you if its the same bar now as the Baku Bears but its likely.

Don't know how many there are, but they meet in The Bear Pit, within The Clansman Bar, apparently.

I imagine that Young Mr Halliday would be more than welcome there.

https://bakubears.az/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1208360/norwich-city-graham-dorrans-rangers-transfer/

I ... checked the Express site and their Norwich page and it says nothing at all apart from the earlier not-acceted bids.

It is rather strange with what the Scottish media gets away these days:

Yesterday morning a bid of £1.3M plus addons was widely reported as being the clincher and Rangers had sealed their man. A national publication is said to have broken this news exclusively as others followed suit and went with the same story.

However said source then seemingly erased all history of this story from their website, leaving the conclusion that they had gone ahead with false information, causing others to follow suit with a story which had not been confirmed true.

As of present, Rangers do NOT have an offer for the midfielder accepted by the Canaries, and the latest bid of £1.3M plus addons is Rangers’ current offer and your guess is as good as ours folks as to whether it is rejected or not.

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2017/06/clarification-latest-on-dorrans-bid.html

Likewise, if the above regarding MW and Tav/McKay is true, some journalists really need to be taken to the cleaners here. Perhaps they were acting on good faith and had some "insider" giving them some info, but it looks more like they are all fishing in the dark BUT FEEL FREE to put out made up stuff as fact time and again. Ain't there some regulatory body out there?